Thread: DSC 1 Courses DSC 2 witnessing

DSC 1 Courses DSC 2 witnessing

Now setting dates for DSC1 with Stalking in England ltd for the coming year. If you are interested in doing a DSC1 and would prefer a small group, then you will find this course will give you all you need. The fee of 290.00 includes hand book, DVD, 3 days theory held over a Friday , Saturday and Sunday. Free range time and practice with coaching if required, assessment and lunch on each day all in the price. PM in the first instance, have a look at our website or give me a ring on 07788961838.

I can also arrange 1 to 1 for those wishing to take the course at shorter notice.

Pre DSC 2 coaching and DSC 2 witnessing for those looking to move on from level 1. This is a good time to take this level as Does and culls are available , or I can visit you on your own ground.

Again contact me by PM in the first instance.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

We are running a DSC1 for a limited number of candidates in February 2013 The dates are 10th 11th and 12th. Handbook and DVD included in the price of 290.00 Light lunch included and extra range time if required.
    Please see our website or contact me on 07788961838 to book a place.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

A place or 2 left for Feb dates.

New dates 6th 7th and 8th of April 2013. DSC 1 including assessment. All as above. Please PM for detals and to book your place. Small groups.
    Regards

Mark

You need to clear your inbox then....

Just had an extreamly good 3 days met some great folk and I feel there will be good results. As above 6 7 8th of April so if you are interested please PM.

Mark

Having recently completed my DSC 1 with Stalking in England I just want to put down a few words about the set up there in Bunwell, Norfolk, UK and the first class operation that they are running.
    Having very basic knowledge of Deer and everything Stalking I approached the course with a certain apprehension. It’s an amount of money that you don’t invest lightly, and therefore, I chatted it over with Mark at Stalking in England over the phone. His manner is calming and reassured, his confidence is apparent when he says that he can take a novice and impart DSC Level knowledge onto them.
    Mark has a vast range of experience and has lived in the field for decades. His knowledge seems endless, and it quickly becomes apparent that there aren’t many questions (stalking related) that he can’t answer.
    The team at Stalking in England is an excellent mix of worldwide experience, knowledge and enthusiasm. They have a tireless work ethic and cant do enough for a client.
    Marks instruction method was very well formatted, with a relaxing learning atmosphere. The new teaching facility come guns meeting room is a very nice environment to do the classroom-based evolutions of the course. The nature of this part of the course leads to it being PowerPoint led, but with plenty of elaboration, and Mark made time for all questions and queries that the course members had. He is happy to add the ”meat to the bones” so to speak, and this helps with the all round learning experience.
    I feel that DSC courses could easily be a learning experience similar to a driving test, learning just enough to pass the certification and then going into the big wide world… not actually in a position to go out and tackle the largest Red Stag in the UK… but with a chit of paper saying you are proficient to put food into the food chain and stalk safely. Thankfully, Mark and Stalking in England allow the client to learn more than just the bare minimum, helpful in more than one way.
    We managed to see a carcass inspection first hand as Stalking in England had international clients out stalking whilst we were on our course. A little bit of Muntjac doe fillet to take home went down well too!
    Sue, Marks tireless wife, provided refreshments and excellent lunches every day of the course, which I thoroughly enjoyed, as did the other course members. It was commented on, on a number of occasions.
    Assessment day came and feeling well prepared we headed out to do our shooting assessment and safety stalk in a well prepared area and not far from Stalking in England HQ. Mark put everyone at ease and also allowed use of one of his rifles for no extra cost. We carried out our written assessments in the afternoon of day 3 and I felt very confident and well prepared.
    All that is left to do now is wait on my results, with a confidence that Mark and I did the best we could to make sure I was prepared for the assessments.

May I publicly thank Mark on behalf of my fellow course mates, and say that without the Gentlemen and Ladies at Stalking in England, the stalking world would be at a loss. I sincerely enjoyed my experience on the course and around the estate. Also, many thanks to Sue, for the great hospitality and excellent food.

I look forward to my future courses and experiences with Stalking in England, hopefully my DSC1 is just the keystones of very firm foundations for the rest of my stalking and country sport life.

Shoot straight

Joe

Still some places left to fill on the 6th 7th and 8th of April.