Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from East Sussex

Newbie from East Sussex

Hi everyone, I've been looking on the site for a while now but only just signed up. I currently have a CZ 452 HMR, White Diamond OU 12G and an old single barrel .410 and space on my FAC for a .243. My plan is to do my DSC1 in the new year (30th birthday present from the missus!) as two of my three permissions have good numbers of fallow on them and the thought of being able to provide my own meat and the satisfaction of a great stalk on my own really appeals after going out with others.

I like reading about other members trips out stalking and getting all the info I can off this site as its so helpful so looking forward to chatting to other members.

Welcome and I wish you well.
    Tusker
    Last edited by tusker; 03-12-2012 at 17:20. Reason: spelling mistake

Welcome mate! I started stalking solo (deer!) 18 months ago in W. Sussex lots of Fallow as well, great forum I've learnt lots and took up reloading using the info on here...all fingers and limbs are still in tact so advice was good!

ATB

Sean

Welcome to the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome...just a note that Jelen have some offers on that the moment for DSC1s

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsShooting View Post
    Welcome...just a note that Jelen have some offers on that the moment for DSC1s

Really? That would be good. I saw ;ast year that through BASC there were a few courses close to me (Wadhurst and Tonbridge) but haven't seen any more at the moment for next year. Do you know where the Jelen courses are being run?

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Really? That would be good. I saw ;ast year that through BASC there were a few courses close to me (Wadhurst and Tonbridge) but haven't seen any more at the moment for next year. Do you know where the Jelen courses are being run?
    I plan on running another Level 1 course in May next year. Last year saw 7 candidates pass the course, and it will be held again in West Sussex.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome aboard
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Welcome Nun-Hunter, We would be pleased to get you through your DSC1. We will be running a course per month throughout 2013, and you can now book over the phone, or online via our website: Jelen Deer

Please do let me know if we can help.

Best regards,

Mike.

(Director - Jelen Deer Services)