Thread: Level 2 completed in cheshire

Level 2 completed in cheshire

Hi All, finally completed my level 2 portfolio last week on my permission in cheshire, all wrote up and posted off, thanks to Jim Penlington for getting the ball rolling for first stalk, then some great short notice witnessing from Mike Dickinson at calton moor for the last two, cant recommend his services high enough, thanks Dean

Where abouts in cheshre did you do your level 2 stalks

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    Hi All, finally completed my level 2 portfolio last week on my permission in cheshire, all wrote up and posted off, thanks to Jim Penlington for getting the ball rolling for first stalk, then some great short notice witnessing from Mike Dickinson at calton moor for the last two, cant recommend his services high enough, thanks Dean
    Well done Dean

Jimbo

got receipt from basc yesterday saying it has been passed to assessor, just got to wait for the phone call hopefully before xmas, fingers crossed

well just had the call from my portfolio assesor, what a really great guy very friendly and informative, thanks glen. had good 40 mins on phone and questions on meat hygiene, notifiable diseases, and my three stalks, all ok he was really pleased with the input, hard work but feel really pleased tonight, just got to wait for internal verifier or certificate