Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Budget Electronic Callers

New Budget Electronic Callers

Just came across these, not as good as Foxpro but could be alright if your on a budget

hi bud you can get adigital caller from flee bay for 50 pounds that comes with 300calls and remote have used one for the last 4years had over 400foxes with it size of a fag packet well recomended are you in dumbarton east timber houses myself

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    hi bud you can get adigital caller from flee bay for 50 pounds that comes with 300calls and remote have used one for the last 4years had over 400foxes with it size of a fag packet well recomended
    Do you have a link ?

I use a Wildfire,just thought these would be handy for people on a budget, i am in Campsie

Quote Originally Posted by Davie_M View Post
    Do you have a link ?
    sorry bud dont know how to do the link thing just put in fox callers on ebay you cannot miss them black crome front white remote 45to 50 pounds delivered from uk i onley use 6 of the calls and my mates will testify to the number of foxes i get with it all the best rob

Thanks Boys

I have just binned an IcoTec GC500, all I can say is they are not too robust, I know I shouldn't be dropping stuff, but it was only from waist height onto thick bedroom carpet ... bloody magnet sheared off the back of the speaker.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I have just binned an IcoTec GC500, all I can say is they are not too robust, I know I shouldn't be dropping stuff, but it was only from waist height onto thick bedroom carpet ... bloody magnet sheared off the back of the speaker.
    Could you not change the speaker ?

Hi wraith, if you hang the caller off say a metal spike of some sort out in the open what realistic range will the remote operate from please?