Hello from me

UrbanIslander

Well here I am.

My name is Calum and I'm a proud islander and Scot who now lives and works in the big smoke of Glasgow.

I was a regular deer stalker and rough shooter when I lived in the Highlands and Islands and have probably taken over 50 beasts in the past ten years (albeit I've not actually shot regularly now for we'll over two years and had the good fortune to be invited to more pheasant and walked up grouse days than I can remember.

I am desperate to get back into the cycle of regular shooting so here I am

should have added;
Tikka T3 Hunter .243
Reflex T8 Moderator
Zeiss Duralyt IR 3-12 x 50

also a schmitt bender 8x56 (30mm) 7A Reticle which may be appearing in classifieds soon

Andy

i know Skye very well. A staging post as I caught the ferry from Uig to Lochmaddy. I hail from South Uist

calum

If you're home in the Spring might need you to look at some work at the BT Radio Station at Bornish, save me a journey :rofl:

Then again, I hope to get back to Skye (Skriaig RS) and to see my mate who has a lot of stalking on the island.

If you're home in the Spring might need you to look at some work at the BT Radio Station at Bornish, save me a journey :rofl:

Then again, I hope to get back to Skye (Skriaig RS) and to see my mate who has a lot of stalking on the island.

Bornish I know - almost my back yard. Bt Radio stations on the other hand - unless its needing painted :lol:

Bornish I know - almost my back yard. Bt Radio stations on the other hand - unless its needing painted :lol:

No the road up to it has too much sheep sh*te, moss and is eroding, so needs repaired/re-surfaced. Unfortunately UBC were going to be doing it B4 they went bust and send me photos. But dont fancy mad dash to airport, round trip down to site to view works done by contractor and mad dash back for flight to Glasgow in the space of a day. Might just send my colleague if he is bad!

No the road up to it has too much sheep sh*te, moss and is eroding, so needs repaired/re-surfaced. Unfortunately UBC were going to be doing it B4 they went bust and send me photos. But dont fancy mad dash to airport, round trip down to site to view works done by contractor and mad dash back for flight to Glasgow in the space of a day. Might just send my colleague if he is bad!

DM sent

Welcome UrbanIslander.
RNLI connections on skye?
Cheers
S

Back