Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God bless 'em all!

God bless 'em all!

I have been unwell for quite a while and it all came to a head a fortnight ago with several of my wheels falling off my cart and after lying unconcious for a few hours the Ambulance crew, CSP and my concerned friends got me off to Forth Valley Royal had me in ICU for four days with meticulous care and expertise i came round and the underlying problem is now fixed... three months of re-coup and i will be back to normal.... I just want to say thanks to the emergency services and my friends for basically caring and to hear of the moans of some about the NHS is something i feel i was treated in an unbeatable fashion and i for one will be raising my glass this New Year to them... the lads and lasses of the NHS and the Emergency services. Thanks!!!

P.S. Guns still for sale!!!!
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 04-12-2012 at 12:40.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Here here.
    Get well soon.RD.
    Regards
    Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hope you are on the mend

Totally Agree, we don't realise just how lucky we are with the NHS

glad to see your on the mend mate

When you think that an ambulance paramedic for the Scottish ambulance service makes around 28k a year ! They should be on double that.

Glad your better, and it`s no surprise to me to hear that they treated you superbly.

Always has annoyed me how people slag off the nhs . The last time I dislocated my shoulder it was gone midnight and I was treated , shoulder relocated and off my head on morphine and on my way home by half 1 .

Has anyone stopped and had a think , what would it feel like for you to dial for an ambulance and it not turn up ?
    Makes you think doesn't it .

Good to hear you are on the mend Red Dot been grateful for the services of the NHS myself recently. I can't say that my treatment was without fault but the ambulance and nursing staff were simply brilliant.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

From all the admin team, we wish you a speedy recovery and a safe and happy time with your family over the festive season.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

They shoot horses dont they?

hope you are getting better,

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I have been unwell for quite a while and it all came to a head a fortnight ago with several of my wheels falling off my cart and after lying unconcious for a few hours the Ambulance crew, CSP and my concerned friends got me off to Forth Valley Royal had me in ICU for four days with meticulous care and expertise i came round and the underlying problem is now fixed... three months of re-coup and i will be back to normal.... I just want to say thanks to the emergency services and my friends for basically caring and to hear of the moans of some about the NHS is something i feel i was treated in an unbeatable fashion and i for one will be raising my glass this New Year to them... the lads and lasses of the NHS and the Emergency services. Thanks!!!

P.S. Guns still for sale!!!!
    Does that mean I can shoot your ground at Gargunnock without you knowing??

Take care mate and I wish you a speedy recovery so that you can get out and about soon. You are totally right about our hospitals and emergency services they undertake a thankless task and put themselves in peril, they do appreciate comments like yours and you must feel good that your friends are watching your back.

ATB

Andy