Thread: Sikamalc Big game safari to Africa

Sikamalc Big game safari to Africa

Gentlemen,

I posted sometime back that I was hoping to arrange a safari to Africa in 2013 and I now have some prices.

This WILL NOT BE a cull hunt, this is a trophy safari on a 75,000 acre area in the Transval, South Africa. The daily rates include all your meals, wines, soft beverages, laundry, in a luxury safari camp. It also includes guiding 1x1 or 2x1 with services of professional PH, camp staff, vehicles, fuel and skinning of trophies.

You hunt what you want off the list and they will be of trophy quality. This is not a rack em and stack em cull hunt where you are just after the numbers. Therefore it is not rock bottom price
    I propose to undertake the trip in August 2013. I will host the trip and be available throughout the duration, I also intend on making this a 10 day hunt.

Prices are in US Dollars. The exchange rate is about $1.62 to the 1 at present.

Daily rate for 1x1 = $550 per day
    Daily rate for 2x1 = $490 per day plus VAT @14%

This is fully inclusive of the above. But does not include airticket or transport to the camp which is about 3 hour drive from Johburg. This is $650.00 split between the group, which I would hope will be 4.

Trophy fees are as follows. This is for trophy heads, not cull beasts.
    Kudu $1950
    Waterbuck $2050
    Eland $1900
    Gemsbuck $1300
    Wildbeest $1200
    Zebra $1300
    Impala $450
    Warthog $500
    Nyala $2,300
    Giraffe $2,500
    Springbuck $650
    Duiker $550
    Steinbok $650

Some of you Pm'ed me before about this proposed trip, so please feel free to Pm me for more details

The PH who I use is Paul Stones of Sable Safaris, I have known Paul since he got his PH in 1988 and have hunted with him 5 times across Zululand, the Transval, the Cape and Zimbabwe. He runs a tight ship and very professional organisation. The area we will hunt has 4 of the big 5 present on it.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Malc

Im really interested as per fone call

Kudu,Waterbuck,Warthog,Nyala..

Is there any chance of doing anything on the prices if a package price is available

Hope your keeping busy mate

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Hi Malc

Im really interested as per fone call

Kudu,Waterbuck,Warthog,Nyala..

Is there any chance of doing anything on the prices if a package price is available

Hope your keeping busy mate

Terry
    Hi Terry,

These are Pauls prices, not mine. All payments are made to him. However if we get 4 guys it will be on a 2x1 basis, and I am sure Paul will do a deal if you have 4 good trophy animals in mind. Every PH has a mark up on the trophy fees and he may well do a deal.

Give me a call on the mobile if you want to chat about it. Hope you are well, I have been rushed off my feet with clients, in fact I havnt stopped since mid September and have 4 more Finnish clients flying in tomorrow night for 5 days.

Chat soon

Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Malc
    May be a coincidence by is it the the same Paul Stones out of Johannesburg of Paul Stones Safaris.

Regards

DavieH

Yes

ZEISS PRO STALKER.