Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really pi**ed off !

Really pi**ed off !

Have had a day on the hinds booked for months for this Saturday. Today, however, it is cancelled as someone more important wants to come up !!!!!!!

Short notice BUT does anyone have or does anyone know of any availability this Saturday ?

Cheers

David

Did the provider not offer an alternative. If they broke your contract and did not do anything to soften the blow then they probably were not of sufficient integrity to want to deal with anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by longlowdog View Post
    Did the provider not offer an alternative. If they broke your contract and did not do anything to soften the blow then they probably were not of sufficient integrity to want to deal with anyway.
    +1
    dont bother again, someone will come up with something on here chap

I dont like that atall...

If youve booked the services of any professional and they turn round and say somebody more important has been given your booking at the last minute then i certainly would be feeling really p*ssed off also..

If things are exactly as you say, to not be offered an alternative or a revised rate at your next visit then along with bad manners he is also totally lacking in moral fibre

Im sure if you hadnt turned up he would be expecting his payment still which in fairness he would be quite right to expect

Hope your lucky for Saturday
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Not good customer relations to do such a thing, and not very courteous either. They should at least offer another date and a free outing as recompense.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Im afraid morals seem to have gone out of the shooting world and money talks these days. Name and shame to prevent someone else from being in the same position.

I've also had this happen a couple of years ago. The Lairds son decided he was visiting so all booking for that week were cancelled at very short notice

Breach of contract I would think. Ask for compensation of the small claims court could be your friend.

David.

That really is a truly disgusting way to treat a cliant. I would find someone else and spend your hard earned money with someone that values their customers,

Regards
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    Have had a day on the hinds booked for months for this Saturday. Today, however, it is cancelled as someone more important wants to come up !!!!!!!

Short notice BUT does anyone have or does anyone know of any availability this Saturday ?

Cheers

David
    Check out Johnnyr under deer stalking opportunities

DavieH