Level 2 Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPA 6MM BR

A while ago there was a thread on here about DSC level 1 and 2. I posted on the thread that i believe certain stalkers around here use it to steal stalking from others. I know some are very genuine people but there is a particular guy around here (locals will know what a worm he is), and just uses the level 2 as bull sh*t! He has now finally wormed his way in and taken a very good permission from me that i got last year and i only went there from November to Febuary, he had full knowledge that i had it! Where is the respect gone these days?
Oh well there is 38 that he cant shoot there! ;)

Last edited:
That's a pretty hefty accusation and possibly one that could get you in trouble! Not condoning his actions, people will steal stalking! Financial gain and greed! Bang out of order!!:evil:

So who's been doing it since February?:confused:
You can't just secure the ground and then not bother to manage the deer! Am I missing something here?
Landowners give permission and expect deer to be managed. If you don't produce the goods, they will soon find someone else that will. Sounds like they have?
As I said, I might be missing some vital information here, but it all sounds a bit of a familiar story so far.
MS

Name and shame is the only way forward for these sort of people,it will also help others not to get involved with them.

That is a shitty trick, and i can understand you being angry.

Is it possible as you only went there from November to February you werent there enough ie foxing, security prescence etc

In our business despite how many years experience somebody has they wont get through the door without CSCS, IPAF,Asbestos Awareness, First Aid etc etc

Those old die hards saying B*ll*cks to the tickets are still scratching their heads as they are out of work.

Is the future in deer stalking going to be exempt from all the pc goings on in this world? I dont think so..

So who's been doing it since February?:confused:
You can't just secure the ground and then not bother to manage the deer! Am I missing something here?
Landowners give permission and expect deer to be managed. If you don't produce the goods, they will soon find someone else that will. Sounds like they have?
As I said, I might be missing some vital information here, but it all sounds a bit of a familiar story so far.
MS

For a start as the post says i shot 38 there in 4 months to thin them out and i would have said that was enough for a while. Also the deer are not really there during the summer and the ground conditions are so poor there as its a very wet farm extraction is difficult. Without sounding off, you dont know how this guy works and this is his forte he is forever trying to take other peoples shooting he has no morals what so ever!

Last edited:
Not for the past 9-10 months by the sounds of it!

I have been showing my face there and me not shooting any for a few months would not have made a difference with this situation. And to be honest MS i think the way you are talking your management plans need looking at before Red deer are extinct!

For a start as the post says i shot 38 there in 4 months to thin them out and i would have said that was enough for a while. Also the deer are not really there during the summer and the ground conditions are so poor thete as its a very wet farm extraction is difficult. Without sounding off, you dont know how this guy works and this is his forte he is forever trying to take other peoples shooting he has no morals what so ever!

Having made the post i think its only fair you expect some replies...

We can only comment on the small piece of info you have provided so doesnt seem unfair to me..

Terry

RPA you can only manage so many acers of land so if you have enough let some one else manage the rest. If this guy took it off you with the LEV2 ticket then you were not up to the job. I would suggest if he stole it as you say he did it with cash.

Last edited:
RPA you can only manage so mant acers of land so if you have enough let some one else manage the rest. If this guy took it off you with the LEV2 ticket then you were not up to the job. I would suggest if he stole it as you say he did it with cash.

Thats the sort of ****ish comment i was expecting! Why the hell should it matter if he has level 2 or not? There are stalkers out there far better than you and i that have neither DSC 1 or 2!

For a start as the post says i shot 38 there in 4 months to thin them out and i would have said that was enough for a while. Also the deer are not really there during the summer and the ground conditions are so poor thete as its a very wet farm extraction is difficult. Without sounding off, you dont know how this guy works and this is his forte he is forever trying to take other peoples shooting he has no morals what so ever!

As i said mate, it's difficult to judge without knowing the full story. 38 in 4 months is a lot of deer, but you don't say what species? If it is Fallow then not much action in the summer anyway. but you could have been there since August surely? if it is Roe then why miss the summer? How come you can manage to extract 38 in the winter months but not in the summer as it is too wet? Sorry mate, but things don't add up for me so far. Your successor might my a ****, but if he's offering a solution to a farmer that needs help, he will get the job. "If you snooze - You Lose"! a harsh fact of deer management I'm afraid. I hope I am wrong?
MS

I have been showing my face there and me not shooting any for a few months would not have made a difference with this situation. And to be honest MS i think the way you are talking your management plans need looking at before Red deer are extinct!

What sort of '****ish' comment is that? I've only shot 3 Red deer this winter!:confused:
MS

Thats the sort of ****ish comment i was expecting! Why the hell should it matter if he has level 2 or not? There are stalkers out there far better than you and i that have neither DSC 1 or 2!

It matters because you stated he got your permission because of it!!!

Calm down mister angry

It aint none of us that took it

These goings on is why I started target shooting aswell,sooner or later I will give up stalking,had my heart broken too many times now

RPA You are not reading the thread i am saying you said it was his level two that impressed the landowner enough to let you go. I am saying this would be very rare indeed . Lev 2 will not let you steel ground off any one else unless there was already a problem.
You are of coarse correct there are plenty better than you that don't have level 1- 2 There are also a few better than me i do not dispute that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back