Vacancy: Job, if only, I could!

Ever watched any wildlife programmes about baboons they are dangerous animals and in a pack are an even bigger threat to the local wildlife.

Ed

Oh I could shoot a baboon no bother, horrible looking vial creatures, it's the monkeys, just couldn't do it... Imagine it there in your sights having a little tea party, you'd feel like a right *******.

Imagine it there in your sights having a little tea party, you'd feel like a right *******.

Especially after they'd just made you a cup of tea!

Oh I could shoot a baboon no bother, horrible looking vial creatures, it's the monkeys, just couldn't do it... Imagine it there in your sights having a little tea party, you'd feel like a right *******.

Not if it was your tea !

Work and Family commitments , make this a completeno no for me :(

Great experience for someone.

I would imagine that there will be plenty of applications. I was lucky to have the chance to work in Oz and NZ when I was 19/20. Great time learnt a lot, shot a lot, drank a lot...................

Good luck to anyone that goes for it, not jealous [honest]

Preping the Hornet cases as I write!

That was my immediate thought as well :thumb:
I'm may be ahead of you though, got about 400 all ready to load, and I could probably go :D
With a couple of exceptions, isn't that always the way, the last couple of details that stop you.
Never mind, I'm sure somebody will have a great time.

Neil. :)

Back