CZ527 17 Hornet

6pt-sika

My gunsmith buddy has a CZ527 in 17 Hornet on order with two of our distributers .

Wasn't to hard to talk him into getting one LOL's :lol:

Dunno if I'll load for this one or not , it's hard enough for me to pick up little 22 and 20 cal pills :confused:

But hopefully we'll have one in hand around mid march !

After getting his CZ527 HB in 223 to shot very nicely and if this 17 shoots decent I just may have to go on and order a CZ527FS in 222 REM for myself !

Christ that'll give me three 222's in the house :doh:

Are CZ USA saying that they will only be avail in March? Their Blog suggested shipping in Jan.

Are CZ USA saying that they will only be avail in March? Their Blog suggested shipping in Jan.

I read the same thing and was just assuming it would take an extra month or two to get it in our hands .

I have been using a CZ 527 rechambered in 17AH for a couple of years, great 120 yard crow/magpie round. It will take foxes but I have lost one hit front breast bone with a 20gr VMAX at about 80 yards, I usually use a 20cal for foxes they dont walk away from that. But the AH shoulder angle means it hangs up so I will shortly rechamber it to 17HH. Legally that needs a 1 for 1 according to my FEO.

A

I have been using a CZ 527 rechambered in 17AH for a couple of years, great 120 yard crow/magpie round. It will take foxes but I have lost one hit front breast bone with a 20gr VMAX at about 80 yards, I usually use a 20cal for foxes they dont walk away from that. But the AH shoulder angle means it hangs up so I will shortly rechamber it to 17HH. Legally that needs a 1 for 1 according to my FEO.

A

I'm quite the 20/22 cal person . But when my gunsmith buddy showed an intrest in the 17 Hornet I thought it my civic duty to keep the idea in his head . And since I load for his stuff that means I get to play with it all I want !

Everytime he gets a new rifle that I'll load for it takes me about a month until I'm ready to give it back to him LOL's !

Back