Thread: Misinformed , but entertaining views

Misinformed , but entertaining views

Just had an hour reading some of the "Guff" spouted by some of the council's in the South, & Inner London areas," Foxes are not much bigger than cats", "Do we really want people discharging firearms in our streets, in light of recent shootings?" " It's illegal to shoot, or poison" One council disallows Fox control with firearms, but does allow the shooting of Deer within it's environs!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Where did you get this info from please as i live in south london and havent seen anything??
    Cheers adrian

Quote Originally Posted by adrian0100 View Post
    Where did you get this info from please as i live in south london and havent seen anything??
    Cheers adrian

Just Google ... Council Fox control.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The question should be, unless under exceptional circumstances, is urban fox control required at all ?

got plenty where I live and they are no bother at all, one or more spends its days sleeping on my ivy covered shed roof. The only trouble they caused me was when I left some deer legs out and the foxes kindly distributed them around my neighbours gardens overnight !

Well Grandma's freshly interred remains and flowers were upset regularly, until I visited with the Fireball!!