Powderham castles residents.

basil

Distinguished Member
Took these pics from the road outside Powderham Castle. I could watch them for hours.
basil.
004.jpg

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

I bet those were taken from one of the laybys on the road along the Exe by the railway.

That is my stamping ground near as damn it as the familly farm is less than 1/2 a mile from there. We get the odd escapee make their way over to our land but no permanent residents I am afraid.

sandersj89 said:
I bet those were taken from one of the laybys on the road along the Exe by the railway.

That is my stamping ground near as damn it as the familly farm is less than 1/2 a mile from there. We get the odd escapee make their way over to our land but no permanent residents I am afraid.
You are spot on mate. They were taken near the yaught club. I often go past there on my way to my parents whole live nearby.
basil.

In that case, make sure you say hello next time you are passing....always happy to meet up with a fellow member.

Off there tomorrow in fact, got a fair bit of hedges to check and also looking at some hay, just hoping weather holds fair to cut next week!

Back