Thread: .22 wmr semi auto wanted.

.22 wmr semi auto wanted.

Hi guys I am in the market for ether a heckler& knock 300 in 22 wmr or a Remington 597 again in 22 wmr. If you got one going spare please let me know.

The veriation is going Monday. And being Hampshire might take a while. But a good deposit will be given for the right gun.

Many thanks

Simon

Hi Simon, I had a Heckler and Kock Semi Auto .22Wmr and had nothing but problems keeping the mounts on.
    The bolt is so heavy the mounts kept coming un-glued and also, being such a heavy bolt, using it in the semi mode, every time it slammed forward it gave more recoil than a full bore rifle.
    I have just read your post again and I am sure the H&K I had was the No 300 but it was a while ago so I could be wrong. If it is the semi in .22Wmr you are after, I'd think again and look for a Brno much more reliable in my opinion.

Hi. Last time I was in the bolton branch of Cheshire gun room there was a laminate 597 in .22wmr second hand in the shop. It wasn't mint but it was a good price.ight be worth giving them a bell. 01204 496008

good luck on your search. Sean.

WmrI have a tidy 597WMR for sale
    Laminate with volquartsen hammer/ extractor conversion
    It has been threaded and shortened to 12.5" with target crown by McKillop at Basingstoke.
    It has been generally "sorted" and cycles reliably if mags are only loaded with 5 rounds.
    Comes with 4 metal mags and about 200 rounds of 40gr WinSX + some hv + some fmj
    Looking for 350 or 465 with mounts & Bushnel Legend fitted.
    I am in Devizes - You are welcome to view - happy to meet Salisburyish.
    Cheers
    Rup.

Quote Originally Posted by Oaken View Post
    WmrI have a tidy 597WMR for sale
    Laminate with volquartsen hammer/ extractor conversion
    It has been threaded and shortened to 12.5" with target crown by McKillop at Basingstoke.
    It has been generally "sorted" and cycles reliably if mags are only loaded with 5 rounds.
    Comes with 4 metal mags and about 200 rounds of 40gr WinSX + some hv + some fmj
    Looking for 350 or 465 with mounts & Bushnel Legend fitted.
    I am in Devizes - You are welcome to view - happy to meet Salisburyish.
    Cheers
    Rup.

Rup, get ready to open the door, the ambulance is on it's way, I'm worried you might be REALLY ILL, selling a gun !!!
    On a serious note, I have used this rifle in a club comp before I got any of my own, first shoot with the club, and won, so it's gotta be a shooter and well worth the money in my opinion. You wouldn't go wrong with it

Hmmm, I don't need to be reminded of being beaten with my own gun
    It has won one or two comp in my hands too, not to mention the bunnies.
    Being shortened, its really easy to handle in a vehicle too.