dsc1 north west england

The BDS run regular DSC1 courses at Over Kellet (junction 35 of the M6)
Wingy

Did mine recently with David Stretton at Donnington deer management, it was excellent and with home cooked roast lunches thrown in, not to mention the venison pies and smoked venison sandwiches.

Also got out on the deer park to do some identification practice etc.

a year and a half down the line and i still haven't sat my dsc1.

anyone know of any dates and courses available in my neck of the woods (chester) before christmas?

Can't want the money! Looking for a mate in Cumbria preferably, but might have to go south to get it done:cuckoo:

Try Paul at Fechan who is on this forum. He is just over the border and knows whats going on around your area. He is a good guy. The only other guy is Jon Snowdon at Greenlees near Hexham. Also knows his stuff and has B&B. His wife cooks beautiful food.

Try Paul at Fechan who is on this forum. He is just over the border and knows whats going on around your area. He is a good guy. The only other guy is Jon Snowdon at Greenlees near Hexham. Also knows his stuff and has B&B. His wife cooks beautiful food.
+1 for Paul at Fechan

does anyone have any suggestions about dsc1 courses near to the wirral?

Artschool Laurie Walton Thirlmere Cumbria he will work a date to suite you BnB 100yds away PM me if you want his number, Stay and shoot a Red/Roe with Alisdair his son go towards your lev 2.

Jimbo

Last edited:
a year and a half down the line and i still haven't sat my dsc1.

anyone know of any dates and courses available in my neck of the woods (chester) before christmas?
JUST PAYED DEPOSIT TO GO WITH JOHN BRIDGES AT CLITHEROE HE HAS FOUR PEOPLE BOOKED INCLUDING ME AND MY MATE WHEN HE GETS 3 OR 4 MORE HE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE I HAVE HIS DETAILS IF YOU NEED THEM REGARDS dAVE

+1 for Paul at Fechan, did mine with him at John Robson's YDS, excellent

I am booked with John Bridges at Clitheroe as well, which I understand is very good and their are still few places left.
Bryn

Back