Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My level 2

My level 2

Finished my level 2, 2 weeks back sent it off to BASC they forwarded it to my assessor, got the phone call today few questions to finalise it. Assessor was pretty pleased with it. said everything was fine and that he's be singing it off and sending it back tomorrow so only wait for either a call from internal verifier or my certificate

Now am in the super stalker league (joking one thing in life you never know it all)

Well done

What questions were you asked?

exellent news hope to get some more stalks in on mine ,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Well done

What questions were you asked?
    If I had shot 2 roe, 1st fit and healthy and one with suspect lymph glands how would I get them home...
    I said I would isolate the suspect carcass and under no circumstances would in be near the fit and health carcass

What would I do if I had shot a deer then approached and found to have foot and mouth... I said isolate carcass and phone local authorities.

Thanks guys really was great doing it.

Interesting questions! Nice to see them mixing it up a bit... sometimes it goes in trends... when I did mine everyone was saying they were asking about notifiable diseases but I got questions about legal ammo England vs Scotland and larder hygiene etc.

I assume that you would be able to identify the early stages of foot and mouth. Enough farmers missed it
    last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    I assume that you would be able to identify the early stages of foot and mouth. Enough farmers missed it
    last time around.
    Yes probably more thanks to Paul at the barony who went through the disease very well on my level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Finished my level 2, 2 weeks back sent it off to BASC they forwarded it to my assessor, got the phone call today few questions to finalise it. Assessor was pretty pleased with it. said everything was fine and that he's be singing it off and sending it back tomorrow so only wait for either a call from internal verifier or my certificate

Now am in the super stalker league (joking one thing in life you never know it all)
    Hello David, Iam very pleased that you have achieved your level 2, you certainly were confident at the Greenlee Prep day!, all the very best, hope to see you around

Patrickt

Thanks very much Patrick. Yeah am very pleased I have done it too. Jon's days are a massive help and all just part of the jigsaw putting everything together.

David

Well done young man