Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD Novice day in West Sussex.

SD Novice day in West Sussex.

Following on from the very succesful novice day held last spring on the estate I manage in West Sussex I have decided to hold a further 1 day course on Saturday 25th May 2013.
    This may seem a long way ahead, but as I am already getting bookings for the Roe Buck season I need to get a date in the diary.

The day will consist of deer identification, stalking techniques, equipment, high seats, larder facilities, and live fireing of 7 different calibre rifles on my private 100yd range on the estate. Light lunch, tea and coffee is included and a tour of the estate to round off the day.

The day is open to all novice members off the SD site and the cost is just 50 for the day. Their will be a draw with all names put in a hat and a chance for someone to win a morning or evening stalk for free.

Maximum number for the day is 10 members. This is not a DMQ Level 1 course, but will cover the majority of what one would expect on a Level 1 course in a condensed form.

A DMQ Level 1course is planned in 2013 on the estate.

PM for details and to book a place.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Taking bookings now for the Novice Day. 50 per person, and 7 calibres to shoot for free on the 100yd range. Plus the chance to win a free stalk with me on the estate.

Pm me with your name and number, as I am now back in the land of internet.

Thank you.

Sikamalc AW.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Space still available on this pre Level One course at 50 for the day, all inclusive. Pm for more details in West Sussex.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

For all those that responded to the Novice day course and have expressed an interest please PM and confirm. 50 for the whole day plus shooting 243, 25.06, 270, 308, 303, 375HH on my 100yd range in West Sussex.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

3 places left on this course. Pm me for more details.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Can all those who contacted me about this day please PM me with their full details and I will send out the details for the day.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

7 places filled and I can take 2 more. Pm for details.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All those booked on this day (SATURDAY) please Pm me for directions if you have not already done so.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Just to say this was a really enjoyable and interesting day, anyone reading this thinking about doing it another time shouldn't hesitate - thanks Malcolm.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Essexsussex View Post
    Just to say this was a really enjoyable and interesting day, anyone reading this thinking about doing it another time shouldn't hesitate - thanks Malcolm.

Will
    Thank you Will,

Look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let me know if you want to bring that new rifle down to try on my 100yd range.

Regards

Malcolm

ZEISS PRO STALKER.