Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: tikka, 595 but pad

  1. #1
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

    tikka, 595 but pad

    Hi Guys

    I have a tikka 595 synthetic stock and the but pads not the right one,looks and works fin but its brown

    so im after a proper one, so if you have one i would be interested in it,

    I have a few things for swaps as my cash flow is tight.

    1, lee .308 seating die (new)

    2, A BK tikka 595 stainless bead blasted bolt shroud ( i would want your intact black one and a but pad for this bad boy) purchased but does not look good on a all black rifle ?

    3. lamb foot folder with twin blades small and large, used but in nice condition.

    4, set of weaver picatinny 1" steel high rings.like new.

    5, rcbs .243 seating die new and boxed,

    6, 3 x 1" one piece air/rim-fire rifle scope mounts all in used condition 1x medium and 2 x high me thinks.

    i may have a few other bits but I'm not going to the garage at this time of night.

    thank you

    bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 11-12-2012 at 22:31.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Guys

    I have a tikka 595 synthetic stock and the but pads not the right one,looks and works fin but its brown

    so im after a proper one, so if you have one i would be interested in it,

    I have a few things for swaps as my cash flow is tight.

    1, lee .308 seating die (new)

    2, A BK tikka 595 stainless bead blasted bolt shroud ( i would want your intact black one and a but pad for this bad boy) purchased but does not look good on a all black rifle ?

    3. lamb foot folder with twin blades small and large, used but in nice condition.

    4, set of weaver picatinny 1" steel high rings.like new.

    5, rcbs .243 seating die new and boxed,

    6, 3 x 1" one piece air/rim-fire rifle scope mounts all in used condition 1x medium and 2 x high me thinks.

    i may have a few other bits but I'm not going to the garage at this time of night.

    thank you

    bob.
    Hi Bob,

    do they come easily off the stock?
    i have a synthetic m695 stock that is surplus to requirements. I don't know what condition it is in as it at Valkyrie rifles.( I had it for the action for my build)
    if it will fit your 595 your welcome to it.


    regards
    Tim.

  3. #3
    Hi Bob,

    I'll do a deal on the Stainless shroud for a black one and the proper pad you want.

  4. #4
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Hi Bob,

    I'll do a deal on the Stainless shroud for a black one and the proper pad you want.
    sorted Dan.

    your a star mate.

    let take this to a pm,

    way gone.................................
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  5. #5
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoozlecracker View Post
    Hi Bob,

    do they come easily off the stock?
    i have a synthetic m695 stock that is surplus to requirements. I don't know what condition it is in as it at Valkyrie rifles.( I had it for the action for my build)
    if it will fit your 595 your welcome to it.


    regards
    Tim.
    Hi Tim

    a cracking offer sir. thank you

    i have done a deal with Dan so im not going back on that as its not like me to do so. so Dan gets a nice stainless shroud and i get a spare black one and a but pad witout spending to much cash that i dont really have at this time,

    so please keep the but pad you may need it at some point or you could offer it to someone in the same position as myself.

    kind regards and thank you again sir.

    bob.


    PS: as far as i can see on mine there was 2 plugs in the but pad that took some finding, and under them there is a screw top and bottom,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Tim

    a cracking offer sir. thank you

    i have done a deal with Dan so im not going back on that as its not like me to do so. so Dan gets a nice stainless shroud and i get a spare black one and a but pad witout spending to much cash that i dont really have at this time,

    so please keep the but pad you may need it at some point or you could offer it to someone in the same position as myself.

    kind regards and thank you again sir.

    bob.


    PS: as far as i can see on mine there was 2 plugs in the but pad that took some finding, and under them there is a screw top and bottom,

    No probs bob, glad your sorted.

    T.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    sorted Dan.

    your a star mate.

    let take this to a pm,

    way gone.................................

    his name is Paddy!

  8. #8
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    his name is Paddy!

    cheers Gary

    but i only know him by his DANP bit, so i put 2 + 2 together And got 5 ?

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  9. #9
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Morning danpd (Colin)

    just picked them up from the post office and fitted the but pad,

    chuffed to bits it just sets the 243 off nicely now. all black from front to back and well happy,

    kind regards

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Tikka 595
    By MACKY in forum Firearms
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 08:44
  2. *SOLD* Tikka 595
    By 8x57 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 14:54
  3. *SOLD* Tikka 595
    By 8x57 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 13:29
  4. Wanted Stock butt pad/recoil pad black or brown
    By bewsher500 in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-11-2011, 13:41
  5. Tikka 595
    By MACKY in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 19-08-2011, 00:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •