Thread: ND-3 X50 Subzero

ND-3 X50 Subzero

So it arrived today, looks like a sturdy piece of kit, I could not mount it on the top of my scope as the supplied mount fowled on either the top of the ring or the elevation adjustment so I have had to mount it on the side, I don't think that should be a problem??

About to head out in a bit to see how well it works, knowing my luck the fog will come back and it will be a washout, but be assured that if I am lucky I will be back with an update :-)

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Side mounting's fine, and well done on getting the subzero as I have one of the original models and can only use it for 4 months in the spring/summer!

Awesome lamp though - miles ahead of anything else I've seen!

Won't be disappointed, have used one for the first time this season and was very pleased with the results, foxes do on the whole seem to disregard the lamp, they just seem to potter around unconcerned, rarely glancing at the light, very good for long shots, wind it in tight, body clearly visible, good for "bread basket" shots!!

I am impressed !!! The subzero bit works fine -3 and no issues. This lamp is bright, even with a fairly wide beam 200m was workable, tighten up the beam and it's almost individual blades of grass. Had I been out bashing bunnies I would have come home a happy bunny myself, as it is, not a charlie in sight. I am going to buy another scope mount for my .17 bunny basher, that is if I can find one on line.

Did I say this light is bright :-)

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by neil_r View Post
    I am impressed !!! The subzero bit works fine -3 and no issues. This lamp is bright, even with a fairly wide beam 200m was workable, tighten up the beam and it's almost individual blades of grass. Had I been out bashing bunnies I would have come home a happy bunny myself, as it is, not a charlie in sight. I am going to buy another scope mount for my .17 bunny basher, that is if I can find one on line.

Did I say this light is bright :-)

hi neil.

I have a buddy that is using his sub zero mounted under his 170 light force lamp on the top of his truck, says since he moved it away from his stainless barrel he has had great succes, his best shot so far was a 170 yard charlie,

spots it with the light force, lamp of, rifle up, nd3/50 sz on bang and sleep.

he is well chuffed.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube