Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouch!

Ouch!

...well that will me without my L200 for a while then!

...yes I have rather sore neck today.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

What happened? Ice and roadsign?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

feck me!
    you alright!?

Oh dear. Hope no one was hurt and you can sort it ASAP.

Sean.

We're you deer watching again

...and the winner was :

...my ego is severely bruised as it was completley my fault, the sun was in my eyes and the windscreen misted up just after I turned the aircon on and for a couple of seconds I couldn't see jackshit!

On the upside JoppaMark was behind me and we swapped my gear into his motor and still managed a good days stalking, I am not one for letting anything disturb my stalking!
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

That's one tough bus !

The new breed of buses are much betetr built than the old Altean's etc. The Scania Omnicity single decker weighs just shy of 12 tons. The alloy body is 3mm plate alloy not the old tin stuff.

I have to wonder why you do not leave the A/C on as it keeps the interior cabin not only at the temprature you would like BUT also dry. it also keeps the system in good order. most that have trouble with the A/C or ACC are those who turn it off in the idea that is saves a bit of fuel.

You could always claim it was the Bus drivers fault ........................................ no I do not jest. if you know the right people the court will believe you.

I have a twit run into the rear of the Scania on a straight road and they found it my fault ...................... it's not what you know but WHOM you know.

Just go and get some physio on your neck ....................................... the quicker you do so will mean the less probalems you have later.

May I add that I would just like to say I am also glad that you or no one else was hurt more badly.

cars can be fixed.

people take a bit longer, go for the physio.

I'm still shouting in my sleep "Dave bus,Dave bus"