Thread: Still on tour

Still on tour

Well I've had a busy few months the end of October I was in Finland for a few days hunting whitetail deer what a great trip, where I managed 2 good 8 point bucks and a 4 pointer and a doe ... then straight back and off up to Scotland to start on the does and hinds for a few days .. Then home for a few days see the wife and kids and to get the bags packed for Germany where we had a day at the cinema for a bit of practise great fun, and a good way to get your eye in , then a road trip in to Poland for the really thing 3 days driven hunting full ceremony before the start and at the end of each hunting day which was fantastic to see the respect shown... In three days with 14 guns we had 30 boar , 4 stags ,4 hinds ,13 roe ,3 foxes , 5 lost.. average shots fired over three days was 79 per day every gun shot game and had a chance on each drive we had 5 drives a day the hole set up was get from start to finishes . Roll on 2013

gadget.

Sounds like you've had a hell of a time! See u soon

Another good trip by the deer magnet atb paul

Sounds like some serious fun, which company did you hunt Poland with? didn't go this year ,but on the lookout for next year...

Hell of time! speak to you soon mate

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    Sounds like some serious fun, which company did you hunt Poland with? didn't go this year ,but on the lookout for next year...
    hi Nell I was invited over by a friend but got all the details from him and I'm hoping to put a trip together for dec this year will need 15 guns . I've never seen so much game every drive we saw boar and deer . Very well organised from start to finishes .

gadget