Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dogs do the funniest things

Dogs do the funniest things

Well I when return to my car my dog is normaly glad to see me. This day he was looking out the corner of his eye at me.To which i looked at my sandwich bag .They had been eaten so i looked at him. He then looked out the other side window hoping i hadn't noticed. Then i said to him did you eat them pointing at the half eaten paper bag. He then crouched down as thou i was going to hit him. Made me laugh for weeks. Have you got any funny stories about your dog woodfordfallow
    Last edited by woodfordfallow; 13-12-2012 at 16:25. Reason: mm

I had left my mobile in the car, went shopping, then returned and found Central Radio Cabs on the other end of the line...I guess it was fed up waiting for me!

I had a rather shaggy looking, wolf-like, black sheepdog once, who used to ride around in the spare wheel on the bonnet of my old landy. Didn't matter where we were, just give him the command "On the bonnet" and he'd hop aboard. Doing a late evening (almost dark) check on some sheep I was looking after in Suffolk, I walked down the narrow lane to the field, only to find a car containing very busy courting couple parked in the gateway. Couldn't really get past them politely, so stepped aside and gave the dog the command "On the bonnet", whereupon he leaped aboard and glared through the windscreen. The screams from within the car make me chuckle to this day!

Mine managed to jump up at the window and lock the central locking with my keys still in the ignition and me outside!
    Had to get rescued by the ever sympathetic wife with a spare set!
    Which reminds me of a related test you can do to see who is your best friend.... Your wife, or your dog?!

It's a simple test.

Just lock them both in the boot of your car for an hour or so.
    When you eventually let them out, see which one is happiest to see you!

I bet it's your dog!
    MS

I was shagging a very nice welsh lass once down a country lane one night when a bloody collie jumped on the bonnet to have look! Talk about dogging.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Mine managed to jump up at the window and lock the central locking with my keys still in the ignition and me outside!
    Had to get rescued by the ever sympathetic wife with a spare set!
    Which reminds me of a related test you can do to see who is your best friend.... Your wife, or your dog?!

It's a simple test.

Just lock them both in the boot of your car for an hour or so.
    When you eventually let them out, see which one is happiest to see you!

I bet it's your dog!
    MS
    The dog ok one command but i am going to have a bit of a fight getting her in to try it.How did you get her in. i need the secret but i think it needs more than an hour to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    I was shagging a very nice welsh lass once down a country lane one night when a bloody collie jumped on the bonnet to have look! Talk about dogging.
    Well it was a sheep dog!!!

My mate's somehow managed to train his do to sh*t exlusively in bushes - "Mylo" sticks his head in to scope it out, then turns 180 degrees and backs his ass into the bush and relieves himself... so my mate has never had to pick it up!

I asked him how (so I could train my pup) and he said Mylo had seen another dog doing it when he was a pup and had done it ever since - needless to say I'm encouraging them to be friends.

My pup swallowed a roe knuckle joint the other day and howled as it went down... imagine he'll be howling when it exit's too LOL (either that or a trip to the vet!)

Quote Originally Posted by woodfordfallow View Post
    The dog ok one command but i am going to have a bit of a fight getting her in to try it.How did you get her in. i need the secret but i think it needs more than an hour to test it.

you may need rope!

one of my spaniels will back into bushes, or preferably water, the other week she was in 12inch of water, no way was I picking it up.