Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: best reason to get married

  1. #1

    best reason to get married

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wedding dress.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	22403
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wedding dress.jpg  

  2. #2
    Bl**dy expensive way of getting some camo. Did the guy wear this before the divorce as well?

  3. #3
    Maybe it's his wife he is hunting , that could keep the costs down, only diesel , bullet and a good shovel to buy

  4. #4
    the best reason to get married is,you can spend more time shooting keeping out of here way LOL

  5. #5
    It's so that you have someone to make your packed lunch & flask before you go shooting, do the washing, ironing & cleaning while your out shooting, have a meal ready when you get back then clean and pack your kit ready for your next shooting trip. Works for me & I love her to bits.
    Wingy

  6. #6
    My lady earns more money than me so more to spend on guns for me. Plus she says she's either giving me cash towards my next rifle or paying for my first stalk in the new year as an Xmas pressie. Plus she's very pleasing on the eye and my best friend.

    I could do worse. Sorry for the soppy bit.

  7. #7
    hmmm my misses shoots stalks and works the dogs. no free time for me

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by seanct View Post
    My lady earns more money than me so more to spend on guns for me. Plus she says she's either giving me cash towards my next rifle or paying for my first stalk in the new year as an Xmas pressie. Plus she's very pleasing on the eye and my best friend.

    I could do worse. Sorry for the soppy bit.
    Is it 1st April, that just doesn't happen in this world next thing you'll be telling us she encourages you to go stalking and when you go out for drinks with your buddies, to 'have a good time' and that she won't wait up, then next morning you find a glass of water by your bed and some alkazeltsers...

    no chance

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wedding dress.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	22403
    maybe it was a gay wedding and that actually 'is' the bride....or it just 'is' the bride and it's a romanian lady

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    Is it 1st April, that just doesn't happen in this world next thing you'll be telling us she encourages you to go stalking and when you go out for drinks with your buddies, to 'have a good time' and that she won't wait up, then next morning you find a glass of water by your bed and some alkazeltsers...

    no chance
    i kid you not. She likes it when I go lamping through the week but weekends can be a struggle.

    On a night out she doesn't give me pharmaceuticals but she will happily drop me off and pick me up, sometimes take mates home en route. But I also do it for her.
    Like I said we are more like one of my best mates but she has bigger boobs.

    S

Similar Threads

  1. Are you in Love, in lust or married ?
    By squirrelnutkin in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 17:35
  2. Married for the fourth time
    By squirrelnutkin in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 16:24
  3. Daughter getting Married
    By Alf Hart in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2011, 14:34
  4. Just one reason why you should get up at 3 AM
    By nielaj in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2010, 06:33
  5. Getting Married
    By Mannlicher_Stu in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-05-2010, 18:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •