best reason to get married

Maybe it's his wife he is hunting , that could keep the costs down, only diesel , bullet and a good shovel to buy

It's so that you have someone to make your packed lunch & flask before you go shooting, do the washing, ironing & cleaning while your out shooting, have a meal ready when you get back then clean and pack your kit ready for your next shooting trip. Works for me & I love her to bits.
Wingy

My lady earns more money than me so more to spend on guns for me. Plus she says she's either giving me cash towards my next rifle or paying for my first stalk in the new year as an Xmas pressie. Plus she's very pleasing on the eye and my best friend.

I could do worse. Sorry for the soppy bit.

My lady earns more money than me so more to spend on guns for me. Plus she says she's either giving me cash towards my next rifle or paying for my first stalk in the new year as an Xmas pressie. Plus she's very pleasing on the eye and my best friend.

Is it 1st April:-|, that just doesn't happen in this world:-| next thing you'll be telling us she encourages you to go stalking and when you go out for drinks with your buddies, to 'have a good time' and that she won't wait up, then next morning you find a glass of water by your bed and some alkazeltsers...

no chance:lol:

Is it 1st April:-|, that just doesn't happen in this world:-| next thing you'll be telling us she encourages you to go stalking and when you go out for drinks with your buddies, to 'have a good time' and that she won't wait up, then next morning you find a glass of water by your bed and some alkazeltsers...

no chance:lol:

i kid you not. She likes it when I go lamping through the week but weekends can be a struggle.

On a night out she doesn't give me pharmaceuticals but she will happily drop me off and pick me up, sometimes take mates home en route. But I also do it for her.
Like I said we are more like one of my best mates but she has bigger boobs.

S

gold digger:)

How dare you! im a Gigalo. Or is it jigalo? You get the idea.
You don't have to be a trophy for your wife, take the first step and speak to Someone. You don't have to be a sex slave for your rich wife to be bribed with guns and spotting opportunities. If it doesn't work out can you give me her number please. :)

You don't have to be a trophy for your wife, take the first step and speak to Someone. You don't have to be a sex slave for your rich wife to be bribed with guns and spotting opportunities. If it doesn't work out can you give me her number please. :)

I found it very dufficult to adjust at first but I'm getting used to it. You could say I've learned to enjoy it ;)

P.S. I said she earns more than me which isn't too hard so she isn't 'rich' shes just 'richer' than me.

Sean.

i kid you not. She likes it when I go lamping through the week but weekends can be a struggle.

On a night out she doesn't give me pharmaceuticals but she will happily drop me off and pick me up, sometimes take mates home en route. But I also do it for her.
Like I said we are more like one of my best mates but she has bigger boobs.

S

`Priceless` Joke...

A husband wakes up at home with a huge hangover.
He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees
is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table.
He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and
pressed. He looks around the room and sees that
it is in perfect order, spotless, clean. So is the rest of the house.
He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table.
'Honey, breakfast is on the table, I left early to go grocery shopping.
Love You!'

Totally shocked with the note , he goes to the kitchen and
sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper.
His son is also at the table, eating. He asks, 'Son, what happened last
night?'
His son says, 'Well, you came home around 3 AM, drunk and delirious.
Broke some crockery, puked in the hall, and gave yourself a black eye
when you stumbled into the door'. Confused, the man asks,
'So, why is everything in order and so clean, and
breakfast is on the table waiting for me?

I should expect a big quarrel with her!'
His son replies, 'Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom,
and when she tried to take your clothes n shoes off,
you said,

'LADY LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M MARRIED!'

Moral of the story :
=========================

Self-induced hangover - $400.00
Broken crockery - $800.00
Breakfast - $10.00
Saying the Right Thing While Drunk? 'PRICELESS'

All the best.