Thread: Hello.....

Hello.....

Hello, my names Hugh, im 52 married(2nd time) with 5 children between 23 and 14, i work in construction for some 30 years now and i live in North Devon...My interests at present are fox shooting mostly solo and im also into range shooting as well. In the past i have pursued the following past times/hobbies...Karate 22 years 2 Dan black belt achieved,weight lifting, clay pigeon shooting (DTL) tournament casting, photography, carp fishing and i was an army cadet in the 70s for 7 years and a TA member for 9 months carrying a GPMG....I own a Beretta Extreama 2 shotgun, a CZ452 17 hmr and am about to buy a Remmi 700PSS in .223 flavour....

Welcome to the site mate
    Have you done much deer stalking?

Hello Buckaroo. Thank you for the welcome.No i havent as yet stalked a deer though there are Roe deer on the land that i shoot.I tend to see loads when im hidden away while foxing or popping bunnies for bait...its some thing i may do next year ....cheers Hugh.

My mate has a bit of ground near Bude, there seem to be plenty Roe up that way also a few Reds. You'll have to get something bigger than a .223 tho. Good excuse for another gun if you ask me!

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by parkyboy View Post
    Hello Buckaroo. Thank you for the welcome.No i havent as yet stalked a deer though there are Roe deer on the land that i shoot.I tend to see loads when im hidden away while foxing or popping bunnies for bait...its some thing i may do next year ....cheers Hugh.
    Swop the .223 off for a .243 then Hugh!
    Welcome . . .
    Triffid