Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .270 130g spitzer heads

.270 130g spitzer heads

Attachment 22431

Part box of .270 heads,they came from a mate who'd had them in the shed for age's, they are slightly tarnished as you can see, you can pick them up or i'll transfer them at your cost. Tikkat3

As they are restricted bullets would these not have to be either face to face, or sent FROM an RFD TO an RFD for collection on display of a suitably amended FAC??

Quote Originally Posted by saddler View Post
    As they are restricted bullets would these not have to be either face to face, or sent FROM an RFD TO an RFD for collection on display of a suitably amended FAC??
    I thought "pick them up" could only mean face to face 'cause to do so you would have to be there? and would obviously be in compliance with the requirements of section 32 of the firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 as detailed in table 2, Note B i) on your FAC?
    I'd assumed that anyone with an FAC would automatically realise that to otherwise "transfer" would mean an RFD transfer?

The guy is trying to give away something. Why do people have to post comments unnecessarily? I am getting more and more fed up with threads getting spoilt, it's a real shame that the forum seems to be more and more like this recently.

Good on you for giving away the heads!

I dont think Saddler meant any harm He just got the wrong end of the stick and was trying to stop you getting into trouble.
    Why do a lot of people think the worst.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

No harm done, everybody now knows the score, so it's face to face or RFD transfer, any takers?

Would that be for bullets?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by stevefranks View Post
    The guy is trying to give away something. Why do people have to post comments unnecessarily? I am getting more and more fed up with threads getting spoilt, it's a real shame that the forum seems to be more and more like this recently.

Good on you for giving away the heads!
    +1 I no what you mean

Hi I did PM you about these
    not sure if you got it

drop me a note if you get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    Hi I did PM you about these
    not sure if you got it

drop me a note if you get a chance
    PM sent
    Tikkat3