breeze..... max,s sister.

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
4june3.jpg

2june1.jpg

RIMG0051.jpg

she comes with me most outings now not quiet yet her grandmother but getting there.

Nice photos
good looking dogs , Gnarled owners ! he he , fine Buck. In all the results of a great day out.
Trapper.

Hi John

Good to see you got Breeze going well.

Max is going well as you know.
I was out Thursday night with him, I had dropped him while making a final approach on what turned out to be a doe :rolleyes: :oops: When I looked back a badger walked about 6ft in front of his nose :lol: :lol: the look on Max's face was great "like what the f**k is that" :lol: :lol:

Here are a couple of pics of him one with Paul when he was up.

DSC00693lf.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

See you soon mate
Wayne

deer man said

Wayne, are they wild apples or are they a bait station? Nice muntjac.

Hi deer man
It was a failed attempt at a bait station, we fed apples and used saltpaste for a month previous to my first guests arriving but they showed no interest at all :rolleyes: never mind we had a nice few bucks anyway :D

Wayne

Hi John
I forgot you took that, I see I was carrying your deer for you again ;) I expext you made me grolloch it as well :D Do you think those trousers make my arse look big :lol: :lol:

Wayne

Wayne
something I am trying to do with Freya at the moment , she isn' at all steady, then again she is young But we are working on it . Nice bit of footage .
Trapper

Hi Trapper
Max was 2 years old yesterday, he is steady until you tell him he can go then he's like a bloody Exocet :eek:
I would like to say it was my training but I think it might be more to do with Johns breeding :D

Atb Wayne

Me and breeze this morning.
I never spoke to her once.,or looked down to see where she was.
The first time i tried to film a stalk she was so close to me when i went for my rifle i hit her head with the barrel when i unshouldered it, causing her to jump thus spoiling the end of the film.
this is take 2. :lol:

Nice one John
Here's one of Max a bit back, not the best bit of film it was getting very dark. This doe has almost got a belly like yours :lol: :lol:

It just shows how easy he is, if I'm watching something so is he and he won't budge an inch even at the shot. Unless he's told then look out :eek:

ATB Wayne

Back