Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So shes not that bad

So shes not that bad

Its my 40th today, a day id tried not to look forward to after all its one of those landmark dates and im still a 16 year old underkeeper really, well in mind anyway.
    So after a seriously busy last 2 months with shoot dates, getting my other business of brewing an accreditation which even the hardest supplier would be happy with and then having to buy and fit a custom built kitchen for the long haired commander the last thing I wanted to do was have to deal with a big and expensive birthday bash, so requested otherwise.
    Well a big bash I havent had, but even better im handed an envelope with Bunwell shoot printed on it, and the best present a wife could have handed me, and that is a driven boar trip!!!!
    I was speechless and felt extremely lucky, a good woman is hard to find, keeping them on your side can mean an expesive kitchen but they brownie points are priceless.
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Enjoy your present bud and welcome to the big 40 club

happy birthday and good luck on the boar worth putting the kitchen in for your wife
    atb tom

good luck i am sure your going to love your pressie , i am in that club in march atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Hold on very tight to that woman mate. I have one just like her, and they are gold dust! Enjoy your birthday present, I'm sure she thinks you deserve nothing less.

Mark

Make every one of the next ten (10) years count. 50 is pants whatever others might say.

Cheers

K

Many happy returns J. Have you tapped the wrong numbers in by mistake thought you were a lot older than that !! What a great prezzie, I like you have a diamond other half that spoils me from time to time. Know you'll enjoy yourself & make sure you post us some photo's of your trip. ATB Gaz

I am 40 next year and am heading boar hunting in january as you can't be sure of this time next year. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Happy birthday Fella! might bump into you at JS's for wheat at some point. Be good to have a catch up

I will look forward to meeting you. It should be a good trip as there are a lot of keepers going. And it is now sold out compleatly.
    Always a good trip this one Many happy returns too.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.