Defender stolen North East

sanibel686

I recently had my defender up for sale here (for pics see link to thread below) but I ended up selling it to a mate of mine locally.

It was stolen from the East Boldon area early yesterday morning. If anyone is offered a defender fitting this description I'd be grateful for the tip off.

Cheers Lads

Sold: Genuine county defender 90 7 seat 300tdi

i will keep an eye out, theres some pikies over that, also theres a off road farm over sunderand i think its opposite penshaw may be worth checking over there

I know I'm down the other end of the UK, but I'll keep my eye out...you never know.

Just looked at the pics should be easy to spot, there aren't many with a canoe on the roof,

Seriously will keep an eye open but the sad thing is most get stripped and shipped abroad
Wingy

My mate in work bought a landrover last week.....the older model but he got up the other morning to discover that some git had stolen all his light clusters and light protectors from it , he replaced all with new sets but I told him he should try and secure the jeep as they will probably be back for more parts

hi,
probably one of the easier models to re identify and give a new reg from an older heap of dung,
that's if it's not in bits as spares for axles etc.
many go missing every week, you will be lucky to see it again.

will look out for this model on an older plate and be very suspicious of it.

sorry for your friend.

p

I truly hope your mate gets the landy back mate. These nothing worse. I was lucky when mine got nicked a few months ago police found it just a load of damage done to it

Kevin

Back