Thread: Have an ND3x50 but need another scope mount.

Have an ND3x50 but need another scope mount.

I recently bought a Laser Genetics ND3 x50 Subzero. it is an excellent piece of kit and comes with a scope mount. I have that setup on my .243 and the foxes do not like it at all. I want to use it with my .17 for bunny bashing bit don't want to faff around changing the mount. I have searched the WWW looking to try and buy a second scope mount with no joy so far, anyone know where I can get one from. Thanks.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Hi Neil. I have just got one from country way, west malling, they are about, best bet find a dealer who sells them and ask them to order one for you as a replacement for a broken one !

Phil

I use an Odicforce equivalent and have a couple of eBay-bought adjustable mounts. But still have to undo allen-caps to change, so I have one of these now, and have weaver-style adapters on my scopes. eBay item MOUNT 25.4mm WEAVER RIFLE SIGHT MOUNT ADJUSTABLE 2 WAY | eBay

Pictures have disappeared ... looks like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150876341051_1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	22506

Hello, I have had an ongoing battle with Laser Genetics to get replacement mounts for these, and sadly BSA dont have any in stock.

I was almost sure I had one kicking about so if I find it I will PM you.

Regards

Paul

SD Regular
    Worth looking at the Greer Mounting System that Inovatech do. Not cheap, but very effective and you can have bases permanently mounted on your scopes and then feed in the ND3 or another lamp (NM800 (IR) etc) very swiftly indeed. Been using this for a while now and it saves the faff with allen keys.
    Last edited by Eric the Red; 19-12-2012 at 12:27. Reason: smellig
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Greer Mounting System that Inovatech
    Looks well made, but with these green designators you normally want to keep the illuminated area down so windage & elevation adjustment is essential. Would be nice for a regular torch though

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baconbuttie View Post
    Looks well made, but with these green designators you normally want to keep the illuminated area down so windage & elevation adjustment is essential. Would be nice for a regular torch though

Agreed. The nature of the middle screw thread is that you have very precise and quick elevation adjustment - and the overall mount is more secure than the one supplied IMO. I've used this with an ND3x50 for a while now. The windage has not been an issue as the unit aligns itself very well to the scope. I've also used with a variety of torches and the NM800 can get a very tight beam - well within the FoV of your scope - and it has done very well indeed.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I use a scope mounted weaver rail on each scope, on the lamp or laser is a Burris Signature Zee ring, the plastic liner in the rings
    allows the necessary adjustment, a single allen bolt swaps the lamp or laser between rifles.

Neil.