Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rspca

Rspca

Words cannot express how disgusted I am at the use of charitable donations by the RSPCA to bring about the recent prosecution. There are people dying for the want of a vaccination or a bore hole for clean water. One can only hope that this action makes everyone carefully consider where they donate their money.

It is my opinion that the RSPCA is no longer capable of reasonable use of charitable donations and should have their charity status reveiwed.

Regards

Paul LCB

To be fair, the money donated to the RSPCA was never going to be used to dig any boreholes or vaccinate the needy. I don't agree with what they do with the donations the are given, but then I don't give them any of my money - so I don't really have a say.

Many of the donors to the RSPCA would probably agree with how the RSPCA spend their money.

When I was a child the RSPCA used to do a lot of useful work such as rescuing dogs that had fallen over cliffs and farm stock stuck in ditches. Now these tasks appear to be shared between the Coastguard Cliff Rescue and Fire Brigade. All the RSPCA seem to be interested in is pursuing an animal rights political agenda and harassing people controling vermin

Forgive my ignorance but which prosecution?

agree they are naff - tried calling to speak about a complaint someone made against my dog being in my car - all I got was an automated response no matter what I tried!

Actually there seem to be a range of animal and wildlife type charities who may, in the past, have started out with good intentions but who now only exist as a means of giving the population of interfering do-gooder communist town dwellers a say over what happens in the countryside despite it being none of their business and something they know nothing about except through the propaganda produced by these same charities.

As the propaganda gets more and more dramatic so the donations get larger and larger and so the donations fund more and more dramatic propaganda. It is a cycle which is eating its own tail but it is also a disaster for all of us who live in, enjoy, understand or have our sport in the countryside as the majority population in the UK now views it as an awful place where every single person who lives there is inflicting all sorts of horrible injury upon all the lovely fluffy bunny animals.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

What I don't understand is why the RSPCA have always been behind the removal of a 'non wounding' method of fox control which will then be replaced with other legal methods, such as shooting and snaring which with the best intentions in the world could cause wounding.

SD Regular
    I tried to take freddie the ferret from the rspca a few years back .After freddie had been shown to the rest of the family ie my wife and daughter . I then got a home visit from an inspector , he was shown freddies new establishment , complete with hammock and sleeping area , the inspector then looked at my other 6 ferrets of which i have owned since i was 14 . I could tell this nob hadnt a clue what he was looking at .

Two weeks later i recieved a letter from the RSPCA to tell me ifreddie would not be joining my haream as it was there policy not to rehome to lads who would work ferrets !!! WTF??
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Paul

Are you seriously saying you missed the current RSPCA thread with over 1500 views and umpteen replies..

Why not add your thoughts to that instead of starting a new thread diluting the argument and responses

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

SD Regular
    No i did not miss any of the threads as there are two threads at the moment , i thought this was the one i could share my views and thoughts .
    If i have taken the edge off this thread then please accept my appollogies.

Tis the season to be jolly tra la la .........
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Quote Originally Posted by shudadunityonksago View Post
    No i did not miss any of the threads as there are two threads at the moment , i thought this was the one i could share my views and thoughts .
    If i have taken the edge off this thread then please accept my appollogies.

Tis the season to be jolly tra la la .........
    I think he meant Paul the OP mate....

...and you are a mean man, making those poor furry things go under the ground.....