Thread: gun fails OMG

Had a good laugh at that but some are frightening.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Very, very scary.
    Sadly I think the guy at 5 min at the party will be lucky if he is alive
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Good film. The guy sat in the desert on a chair is firing a .50BMG and catches a ricochet from it. With an amazing amount of clam he says "that's us done for today". I for one would have been far less polite
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

I understand the chap whose little boy shot him with the 45 died!! hell of a legacy for the little fella to live with!

Maybe not in the best taste to be laughing about people being stupid with guns in light of the events this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Win Mod 70 View Post
    Maybe not in the best taste to be laughing about people being stupid with guns in light of the events this week...

I'm not the most sensitive soul on the planet BUT

is it a good idea to have benny hill sound track to be playing behind possibly could be fatal accidents.

I found my lads rolling about the floor a few months back, watching this. Well, I lost the plot and they earned themselves a "shooting" ban for 6wks!!! and a prize 1 bollocking!

I take gun safety very seriously and have experienced the aftermath of an "Accident". I hope that I or any of you never have to experience that ever again!!!!!!

I won't appologise for putting a dampner on things

Quote Originally Posted by bambislayer View Post
    I'm not the most sensitive soul on the planet BUT

is it a good idea to have benny hill sound track to be playing behind possibly could be fatal accidents.

I found my lads rolling about the floor a few months back, watching this. Well, I lost the plot and they earned themselves a "shooting" ban for 6wks!!! and a prize 1 bollocking!

I take gun safety very seriously and have experienced the aftermath of an "Accident". I hope that I or any of you never have to experience that ever again!!!!!!

I won't appologise for putting a dampner on things
    I found myself cringing more than laughing.
    i would like a go with the T.rex though
    Last edited by johndeere; 19-12-2012 at 19:11.