gun fails OMG

Very, very scary.
Sadly I think the guy at 5 min at the party will be lucky if he is alive

Good film. The guy sat in the desert on a chair is firing a .50BMG and catches a ricochet from it. With an amazing amount of clam he says "that's us done for today". I for one would have been far less polite

Maybe not in the best taste to be laughing about people being stupid with guns in light of the events this week...

Maybe not in the best taste to be laughing about people being stupid with guns in light of the events this week...

I'm not the most sensitive soul on the planet BUT

is it a good idea to have benny hill sound track to be playing behind possibly could be fatal accidents.

I found my lads rolling about the floor a few months back, watching this. Well, I lost the plot and they earned themselves a "shooting" ban for 6wks!!! and a prize 1 bollocking!

I take gun safety very seriously and have experienced the aftermath of an "Accident". I hope that I or any of you never have to experience that ever again!!!!!!

I won't appologise for putting a dampner on things

I'm not the most sensitive soul on the planet BUT

is it a good idea to have benny hill sound track to be playing behind possibly could be fatal accidents.

I found my lads rolling about the floor a few months back, watching this. Well, I lost the plot and they earned themselves a "shooting" ban for 6wks!!! and a prize 1 bollocking!

I take gun safety very seriously and have experienced the aftermath of an "Accident". I hope that I or any of you never have to experience that ever again!!!!!!

I won't appologise for putting a dampner on things

I found myself cringing more than laughing.
i would like a go with the T.rex though

Last edited:
Back