Deer light Night master

270rem

As anybody bought the Deer light nightmaster 800 and used one ,I am interested in getting one but could do with some of your reviews. This is going to be more for rabbits than foxing. Any input would be usefull.

As anybody bought the Deer light nightmaster 800 and used one ,I am interested in getting one but could do with some of your reviews. This is going to be more for rabbits than foxing. Any input would be usefull.

You'll find a number of threads about this unit on here. It will be adequate provided you dont want to ID past 4-500 yards and shoot past 300.

It's a hell of a unit for the money.

Got one with the red led and best money I have spent on a lamp as its very very light, works well on top of the 243 and the 22 Air as the beam close range is tight enough :) it sits in the boot of my car with spare battery and the extension tube for 2 batteries when using any led bar the white one.

Popped a fox at 263 yards and could see it as if it was a 100 yards. That was the first night I got it and now no more bulky jangling battery pack and get about 4 hours of use per charge!

just a shame that dereelight will not post to uk. their only $98 with the red drop in. taclight are making a killing.

Got one, it's a fair unit, just better than my lightforce 170 with a red filter, brighter and a tighter beam! Can't comment on battery life, mine hasn't run out when I'm out, but was using it with the lightforce. Comes into its own when on the scope, especialy lamping rabbits from a truck. The only bad bits are that the batteries rattle in the tube so they need a ring of insulation tape on em. Changing from red to white LED is a pain, ask for another top housing, they supplied one free! This makes swapping a doddle, and you dont have to handle the LEDs. And the price!
I didn't get the remote switch, cos they're supposed to be having a dimmer switch available in Jan, that would make it even better. So would I recomend one? Yes, I don't think you'll be dissapointed!
Kev.

$98 in the US and £120 to £160 in the UK

Thas £60 in the states, total rip off,, again

Buy it from the US methinks

the dereelight is sold in uk :doh:
yes under the taclight name who has tide up the uk with them being the only importers of the deerelght. If you go the deerelight web site and place an order for the light it will come up and say 'Will not sell to UK, contact local importer' but you can click on the price and pay via paypal. you just need some one over seas to take it in and post it on to you.

Hello,

We have the Night Master 800IR's in stock, and have just been developing the new mount kit to sell with N750's

As it happens I have just been testing one on my Digisight N750 and its the closest thing ever to a Laserluchs at a fraction of the price.

On our test target at 200m, i not only completely illuminated our dummy fox, but i could count the chain links on the security fence behind him.

Stunning performance for the money in my opinion.

Here are some images I took today of the new mount system.

nmkitmain_2.jpg

nmkit3_2.jpg

nm800ir.jpg

as said the IR module is fantastic with night vision with my archer it is simply awesome together.

Will measure one for you, but at minute its manic here so posting while i scoff my lunch.

It does however come with shims for different tubes.

Mount is massilvely over engineered for what it is, and the adjustment is practically microscopic so perfect for quality NV.

mount.jpg

how does the deer light compare to the likes of clulite or othe types of scope mounted lamps,
at the moment i use the deban tracer max, whiich good for rabbits with a rimfire but i started doing more foxing with my .243 and was looking at the light force or clulite lamps, there high power and are clear out over 300 yards, this deerlight sounds to good to be ture?

yes under the taclight name who has tide up the uk with them being the only importers of the deerelght. If you go the deerelight web site and place an order for the light it will come up and say 'Will not sell to UK, contact local importer' but you can click on the price and pay via paypal. you just need some one over seas to take it in and post it on to you.
sorrey bud i was under the impresion that deerlight was a uk based companey

I have night master. I use it along side a lightforce lamp. I scan an area using the lightforce, then use the night master mounted on the scope to shoot. I have the just the normal white led. It is a very good piece of useful kit. Very small, light weight, so quick to use. Would highly recommend one

i purchased the deerlight ir unit hear are my findings on a set of pvs7 not bad at all nice beam usable on my d480 hmm not to good to be honest my l2lazer gives a better image at all distances have not triyed it yet behind a day scope with pvs14 biggest gripes the 3stage power ajustment is a joke why the could not have just done it from the click swich is beyond me triying to turn the housing and ajusting the beam is totaly usles as when you turn the front lenze the diode image turns from one ajustment to the other the front ajustment is to tight no markings telling you spot to flood the stated glow in the dark rear swich dosent glow in the dark the servis tool did not come with it nor instructions on its use and most of the time you get a high beam in the fog senario it may work with digital but what i can tell with gen3 it depends on the unit it may or not be better than your lazer iluminator as stated you pay 100pounds for the torch housing 50pounds for the ir diode but they will not sell you the ir part unles you are a previos customer now this is onley from testing this last couple of weeks it may be stunning in the summer months but hey in the summer you dont use a iluminator as there is more than enughf ambient light

Back