Thread: New plug for lamp

New plug for lamp

Can any one tell me where you can get a new plug for a light force lamp.a good quality one sick of the crap ones you seem to get when you order them they all tell you there heavy duty but they don't last

I have heavy duty snap connectors on mine. The wont come apart unless you press button in. Perfect and never had a problem since. The standard wires and connectors on lightforce are utter junk

If this is on a vehicle try this. I wired a normal household two socket extension to the battery through a fuse. The wire from the roof mounted lamp has a normal household plug that obviously plugs into the extension. I used to have another lamp force scope mounted lamp on a long cable. Same plug on the cable and plugged into the spare socket. Could be taken out, clipped onto the scope for shooting of bonnet/roof. Certainly don't heat up like the cigar lighter type plugs.

A two pin connector plug or even better a three pin ( that way polarity cant be reversed

by mistake ! )

Last edited by Uncle Buck; 20-12-2012 at 01:42.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Patterdale, gets your self some XLR plugs with soldered internal terminals for your replacement wiring

Used these for a long time now and never ever let me down, solid, secure and won't let you down

rb

Quote Originally Posted by rigboot View Post
    Patterdale, gets your self some XLR plugs with soldered internal terminals for your replacement wiring

Used these for a long time now and never ever let me down, solid, secure and won't let you down

rb
    + 1 for these, i use them had no problems get your self down to a maplins store 2.99 each