Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Malc

Wink FAO Malc

Great news! Just had Wadas and Tika.308 on the phone... they said to tell you they've found your other syrup! Andy had to give it a knock on the head while Wadas held it but the good news is that it's still in good condition so now the grey one has been found you can get the brown one cleaned!

Well done lads!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	22638

Cheeky bastewards, just because I have a good head of hair and the pair of them are folically challenged. Theres Wadas, in the photo looking like a tramps apprentice again, and the pair of them in a small caravan over the weekend lets hope they get on with the stalking..........................
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Apparently they've had curry two nights running, that caravan will need a hazmat sign on the door!

Stalking, we have spent 2 days searching for your syrup !!!! A quick wash and it will be good as new.
    It did put up a struggle the bloody thing nearly had me !!

Andy was asking if I would take him for a stalk to start his Level 2. Might have to think about that now, not sure if Senior Guide status will hold up to the job
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Stalking, we have spent 2 days searching for your syrup !!!! A quick wash and it will be good as new.
    It did put up a struggle the bloody thing nearly had me !!
    You be careful those Munties are a bit to quick for you today. And at least my syrup was found on titled ground. That was my sunday best one for when I meet important people.

And that dosnt include you two clowns!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quick, so quick i havent seen any, apart from the smallest ever munty, he needs a years growing yet. i tell ya the names we get called !!! We have feelings you know !! And Alex i have only had indian tonight, with naan bread instead of bread and butter.

You be careful those Munties are a bit to quick for you today. And at least my syrup was found on titled ground. That was my sunday best one for when I meet important people.

was that important or inpotent !!!!
    bally

Andy you told me that the wayward syrup was hiding under a cushion not running free , looks as if it could do with a trim for Christmas.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

How was that listed on your tickets, AOLQ or vermin control?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.