New Forest Fallow Stalking, August 2009

lwcdart

Guys

I am going to throw out a few days early Fallow stalking/culling for SD Members who feel like a change of venue, it will be Prickets & Sorrels rather than larger beasts as they will still be in velvet.

Cost will be £150 per person for a 3 hour morning/ 3 hour evening slot which will be accompanied, as its cull animals there will be no trophy fees payable or limits on number taken.

Its a private 1100 acre estate on the northern edge of the New Forest -(Hants/Wilts Border) & is about 80% broad Leaf woodland, the deer density is very high & I would hope that anyone that takes a day or two should fill their boots at that time of year.

Dates available are 3rd,4th & 5th or August only sorry.

All culld deer will be retained by us.

Regards Lee

carcas

We ratain the carcasses as we are a game dealer, however should you wish to take one or two then these can be purchased at dealer price for the begining of August-which I would expect to be about £1.75 per Kilo.

Regards Lee

Forgive me if I'm being dense, but will that work out at £300 per day, or is it effectively £75 a stalk?

Novice

outings

Sorry Guys

But I thought it was pretty clear-co just to clarify once again:

Cost is £150 per day for 2 outings, with no other fees payable regardless of how many fallow you shoot, if you want an odd outing or a day & a half then the single outing is charged at £75 only.

I have tried to price these days so that members can have a nice little break for a day or two in the New Forest on a fantastice private estete & a have good chance of taking alot of deer.

Regs Lee

field dressing

Ian

Dont worry I am pretty used to being up to my elbows in blood & guts mate, I have shares in a rubber glove & sleeve guard company!

Regs Lee

Lee

Some things go with the territory! :) Plenty moving down here, I'm hoping that the Roe rut should be a good one this year.

The way the weather has been trending this last month - I'm thinking it could be one to remember.

Rgds Ian :)

Roe Rut

Ian

The Roe have been very active up here also, We have only taken a handfull of small cullies from the main estate & are leaving our larger animals this season to see the rut out so we get a better strain comming through.

We have taken some very large Roe though from other ground & have with guests though this year & as I am not letting any further Roe stalking this year I thought I would throw out some fairly priced days on the fallow yearlings to some of the SD guys-the demand has been massive & we are now fully booked for those 3 days.

It will be nice to meet a few of the guys & I know they will have a great time.

Regards Lee

Back