Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas box

Christmas box

Have just been and seen one of my permissions and the farmer who lost his mrs a while back so a bit awkward .dropped in his Christmas box and didnt know what to get really as he's in a wheel chair so did a brace of pheasants and some nice wines .
    have you all done the Xmas box run this year ?
    Regards
    norma
    Ps the birds were plucked lol
    Last edited by norma 308; 23-12-2012 at 15:09.

Did mine yesterday.
    One bottle of Jack Daniels, and one bottle of Zubrovka (Polish vodka) for one. Hoping to be promoted from rabbit basher to deer stalker by this one

As simple as a bunch of mistletoe, shot from one of his own trees with an air rifle for another.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful one.

Mark

Did mine yesterday bottles of wine and boxes of chocolate with Christmas cards.
    It pays to keep people sweet and a thank you doesn't cost much
    All the best Wingy

Aye! Drove up in the van, opened the back door and two bottles of whisky hit the deck and smashed. Oooyah! Back to the local shop, replaced them ( the wine had survived, just like the thing), and got things sorted. It's well worth it in my opinion.

Have always dropped something into tenants or farms.

My wife made a big heap of chutney so a couple of jars go into a box with a a brace of oven ready pheasants a venison roast and a bottle of sloe gin (home made).

I went to one of my farms this week the farmers son came out gave me one of his home grown 15ib fresh turkey's and said thanks for all the good work and favours you have done for us this year. Merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by woodfordfallow View Post
    I went to one of my farms this week the farmers son came out gave me one of his home grown 15ib fresh turkey's and said thanks for all the good work and favours you have done for us this year. Merry christmas
    What did you say the address was Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by Munty_Hunter View Post
    What did you say the address was Brian?

Well MH here it is but remember you don't get something for nothing.
    No 3 bgedszxd hgdrtg
    devon
    ki5 f&e

Dropped mine of last week 40 stone of fish offal for there stink pit's. And went tonight with some prawn's and smoked salmon. And shot a few bunnies on the way there.

Always give a present to game keeper. Learnt from mate's bitter experiance that the keeper is probably the most important person to keep sweet . Not only that he is bloody good bloke.Tells me what his seen and where he wants me to concentrate efforts . I in turn shoot any fox I see even if it might upset the stalking.We get on fine and have a very happy Christmas.