Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning a T8

Returning a T8

I have heard that if your T8 fails then you can send it back to Jackson Rifles and get 60% off the price of a replacement (assuming thats 60% of the cost of another t8 ie something like 120)

Is this true and do you have to be the original buyer?

Dan

I have read many post's about people taking back a T8 Mod to Jackson Rifles and claiming 60% against a new model.

Why not give them a call.

S

I havent actually got one thats wrecked (fingers crossed) but i bought it as part of a second hand rig and was wondering where i stand as im not the original purchaser.

Falling shy of calling them as a just in case sort of thing as i dont want to jinx it!

If anyone can confirm the refund and the original ownership that would be ideal, just for piece of mind so i dont have to ask and jinx everything

Dan

I had a T8 for 8 years it got a hairline crack 1/4" from muzzle , I called him and sent it back replaced inside 2 weeks about 120 used original bush he just needed thread size.

I'm doing it as we speak. The cost for a replacement T8 for my .308 is 134 they have gone up in price. You just call them, they give you a reference number, post it back to them and Bham.... you get your new one back. Real easy. The only problem, my "old" T8 is longer than the new ones and so the delrin ring wont fit so I need someone to machine it out for me. Anyone know of anyone in Wilts area?

Cheers

RF

Cheers Rangefinder, so no mention of being the original purchaser?

Might seem silly but are you sure you dont have the magnum T8 at the moment, its a bit longer than the other one.

Dan

I have sent two back, there must be 100's a year sent back!!!

In both cases mine where replaced for free but the last time I asked it to be swapped for Utra Northstar, no more rust issues I hope!

I have sent two back, there must be 100's a year sent back!!!

In both cases mine where replaced for free but the last time I asked it to be swapped for Utra Northstar, no more rust issues I hope!

No M8 thats what the lass told me when I called them. To see what it would cost.

MS Do they do a deal on the new stainless one do you konw or is it at full cost?

The northstar is a few quid more than the T8, I paid the difference.

First time around it was a straight swap, no cost to me.