All the best at Christmas and for the year to come.

8x57

Distinguished Member
Wishing all the site members that it has been my absolute pleasure to have met over the years and to all the site members that I have only had the pleasure of conversing with via this site a very merry Christmas, a happy new year and all the best for the coming year. To the Stalking Directory owners a particularly big thank you for running such a well run site which has given me so much enjoyment.

+1 Merry Christmas to all on the site, and thank you to the Admins and staff that keep the forum ship shape

Andrew

All the best to you Mike, and also every member of he site.
A special thank you to the Admin guys for a well run and excellent site.
Happy hunting in 2013.
Sinbad

Merry xmas to you and yours, the pleasure has been mine.My thanks to everyone on this site, admins and members alike. This is one of the best sites I've ever seen. All the best in the new year.

Alberta Boy

Nice to hear from you Dave, you don't post on the site very often. Likewise Andy, its nice to read occasionally about you and Wadas.

A Very Merry Christmas to you Mike and to all on SD. From a snowy Sweden, God Jul och Gott Nytt År. Skit jakt i 2013.

Merry Christmas all on SD, we wish you a good day - obviously only biding time until Doctor Who is on! :D

However, do bear a thought for those less fortunate... like the muppet sat here wondering if the 'Kong Ultimate Squeaky Tennis Ball' gifts for two hyper dogs was such a great impulse buy....:doh:

Moray perhaps you would have been better giving them a tin of sardines each such as my dog has just had. The only thing is make sure they are sardines in sunflower oil and not brime as a relative did a few years back, the poor dog gulped them down and fairly quickly threw up on the kitchen floor.:cuckoo:

Back