Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow Cammo

SD Regular

Snow Cammo

Im off up Scotland in the new year , last time i was up there ,there had been a heavy snowfall and kitted out in my Harlika kit i stood out like a sore thumb .
    What do you guys think of snow cammo . an old mate of mine rang me and recomended the white paper scenes of crime suit .
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Have used the white disposable suits loads of times, they're ok but being quite tall I ripped mine quite easily. You don't need full on snow camo, just something to break your colour up. I've even used a huge white t shirt pulled on over my jacket.

Tom
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

What about some overalls, not too expensive and you can use them if you do any decorating, lol
    Dickies Mens Redhawk Economy Overalls White Large 30 Leg

Still got a set of military 'cam whites'. Just a thin nylon outer which goes over your normal stalking clothes. Makes a big difference. I only ever wear the top though as they hang down quite low anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-BRITISH...item2c60998a0d

MS

go on cabelas web site and treat yourself, your only here once!,make the best of it.

shouldhadoneityoncsago send me your address ill send you a set of bakers whites ,top an trousers light cotton im 6ft an a can wear them over trousers an jacket no bother.cheers stuart.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by macfarlane View Post
    shouldhadoneityoncsago send me your address ill send you a set of bakers whites ,top an trousers light cotton im 6ft an a can wear them over trousers an jacket no bother.cheers stuart.
    Stuart , tis the season to be jolly you have pm inbound ,cheers .
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Still got a set of military 'cam whites'. Just a thin nylon outer which goes over your normal stalking clothes. Makes a big difference. I only ever wear the top though as they hang down quite low anyway.

MS
    these are excellent! They allow just enough of the undergarment to come through which improves the cam!

+1 to the eBay source. Cheers, K

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post

MS
    I bet that seller is wondering what the sudden demand for snow camo is! I just ordered a smock as well