Thread: Red-I Rifle Bore Sights

Red-I Rifle Bore Sights

Where is the best place to buy these from in the uk. Has anyone used one. I here they are supposed to be really good. I want to get for a 25-06.

bushware do them, 149.99, code 324214

Thanks have you used one.

Hi Finnish,
    I had a "prolonged borrow" of one and I found it was good for rechecking your zero. I had a target at 35 mts and when I knew my rifle was zeroed at 100mts , I could check by lining up crosshairs on my 35 mt target and noting the position of the laser, making sure it remained at the same point.
    The dot did not line up with the crosshairs on the target if that makes sense.

PS I should have said that it was on my .223 and when zeroing it was only good for getting on to paper.
    Last edited by bobthedug; 24-12-2012 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    Hi Finnish,
    I had a "prolonged borrow" of one and I found it was good for rechecking your zero. I had a target at 35 mts and when I knew my rifle was zeroed at 100mts , I could check by lining up crosshairs on my 35 mt target and noting the position of the laser, making sure it remained at the same point.
    The dot did not line up with the crosshairs on the target if that makes sense.

PS I should have said that it was on my .223 and when zeroing it was only good for getting on to paper.
    ok thanks for that so it sounds quite exspensive for just getting onto paper?

For Sale: RED-I Laser bore sights

One of our own selling them here. I just asked him if he has them in 06 cases on PM!

yes they a good product for getting you within a foot, think they would work better if you could set scope up further out, i zeroed mine in last light at bottom of the garden so the red dot shows up, have since sold it and now put gun on bench rest, look down the barrel and locate a spot on target then zero it to that and its always quite near, best thing with this process it costs nothing, good luck