Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value my landy

Value my landy

Thinking of selling my Landy. But I've no idea what to ask for her. She's a 1989 g plate 90
    119k miles. Regularly serviced . New 80/20 tires and exhaust just fitted. She comes with sump plate. Side steps .rear steps and snorkel , light bar and search light , CD player and radio. The heater works like it should too ,
    your thoughts guys ? I will find a pic
    Last edited by Scots_stalker; 25-12-2012 at 20:40.

Its a Landy they always sell, chance your arm and bung it on for 3500.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Its a Landy they always sell, chance your arm and bung it on for 3500.
    Wow, no wonder they get nicked.... he did say '89 not '98
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Is it on it's original chassis? If not has it has any welding? What's the bulk head like? The glittery bits will make it more attractive to the average buyer but ultimately it's the under lying condition of the chassis and bulkhead that'll determine it's true value.

Is it a 2.5 n/a diesel or is it a 200tdi? (cant remember the date they changed engines!)

Probably around 2750-3000

It's had no wielding ,the bulk head is 90% sound with only surface corrosion , it's a 2.5 diesel ,

I sold a mullard d reg 90 not so long ago with no tax /mot for 1500 they ripped my arm off! Just got rid of my 110 twin cab and sold it for what I bought it for a year later after putting 14k miles on it and a few dents! Landrovers sell... Have you seen how much old hilux's are making! You can always put in on and drop the price! Never any good selling it too cheap not unless you need the reddies...

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    It's had no wielding ,the bulk head is 90% sound with only surface corrosion , it's a 2.5 diesel ,
    2k-2.5k sounds reasonable to me, I'd look past it otherwise but you could get lucky..

Looking on auto trader the prices are all over the shop !!

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post

1500 to 1800 if you get more it some one that is stupid or desperate .