Thread: Perthshire - High Seat Stolen.

Perthshire - High Seat Stolen.

Just a word to all in the Perth/Fife area. I had a Bushwear Panther folding high seat stolen from near Glencarse recently and some of you may be offered it.
    It was not chained to the tree (from which I will learn in future) but was in a very remote area. So what, will say many of you.
    It has some very visible - and irremovable - dsitinguishing marks, so, if you have been offered a seat recently, I'd be obliged for the heads up.
    All the best for the year ahead.

Sorry to hear that mate.............might be worth telling SD members what distinguishing / irremovable marks are so they will know if its your seat or not. Sad thing is that it could be a fellow shooter who may have taken it as it's of no real use to anyone else I wouldn't think.
    Enjoy yourself ........it's later than you think !!

Quote Originally Posted by varmint223 View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate.............might be worth telling SD members what distinguishing / irremovable marks are so they will know if its your seat or not. Sad thing is that it could be a fellow shooter who may have taken it as it's of no real use to anyone else I wouldn't think.

i would advise against stating the obvious marks, what if he is on here reading this.
    the truth is that varmint may well be right. did you post any pictures of it on here.
    if its remote as you say someone has walked past it and possible passed it on to a friend or just came back and helped themselves.

shame that a fellow stalker would stoop so low.

p.

Pikeys will pinch anything metallic and can sniff such things out from miles away.... Hope you recover it pretty soon...

Kind regards, Jez
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

I quite often leave a folder at the back of a pikey site for muntjac!

I think they have never found /touched it because i think the first half-dozen times I went there I didn't use a mod lol!

I don't push my luck though -it's removed after a day-or-so of using it-

T

I don't think it's a stalker but he/she may try and sell it to a stalker. Psstalking, you are spot on regarding the marks. Let's see what transpires. They will all be chained in future that's for sure. This one was held on with a lorry strap and two stakes at the bottom of the legs so it wasn't a quick job to just pick it up and walk away.