Thread: A little housekeeping today

A little housekeeping today

Been doing a bit of early "Spring cleaning" in the gunroom today, packing loose bullets into factory sealed stuff, clothing back onto the relevant shelving, foaming the .270 barrel, ... two carrier bags full of rubbish & old packaging from purchases this last year, now there's room enough for a new years session of "I need this and that"!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mrs Finnbear has been doing a housekeep on the fridges this morning, I am tasked with collecting some pastry stuff tomorrow, mmmmmnnn!... goose/chicken/ham/venison trimmings, all bunged together in pies!... just like Sue Cowards in Frodsham!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Started with good intent, tidying the garage. Ended up messing around on the lathe making a tool for the press.

I'll tidy up another day. Probably.

Chris

Don't mention the shed/garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I could be missing for days!

Haven't got to my den yet today. We went to see the hunt meet this morning then took the dog for a run calling back at our local for a pint, what a thorougly pleasant morning.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Ahh, well you have to think smarter. I left a trail of Twiglets as I went in so I'd be sure to find my back out again!

Works every time.

C