Moderator cover / sleeve

Sauer_202_6.5x55

I'm looking for a cover / sleeve for my ASE UTRA compact Jet-Z moderator. There are pleanty advertised but all for the T8 / Wildcat size moderators but I can't find one designed for my mine.

I suspect others must have encountered the same problem?

I had the same problem for my PES which is longer and narrower than the T8. I ended up buying some pipe lagging cutting it into sections length wise to fit the mod then covered with cammo tape. It worked out cheaper and I never have a frozen mod :D .
John.

I had a PES sleeve a friend gave me, it will fit a jet z compact. All you have to do is cut it to length or a bit longer and then stich the end you have cut to stop the stitching coming undone. Worked for me.

Joanthon

Just had the same issue! I bought a Discovery recently and if I had the boot open and leant in to get something while I had the rifle slung over my shoulder I'd crack the blinking mod off the boot. I bought one of these off eBay - really quick delivery and perfect fit for JetZ Compact - search for item 220368469081 It's not the thickest of neoprene but will hopefully stop me taking any more paint off car door or disturbing all deer within a half a mile!

75 said:
Just had the same issue! I bought a Discovery recently and if I had the boot open and leant in to get something while I had the rifle slung over my shoulder I'd crack the blinking mod off the boot. I bought one of these off eBay - really quick delivery and perfect fit for JetZ Compact - search for item 220368469081 It's not the thickest of neoprene but will hopefully stop me taking any more paint off car door or disturbing all deer within a half a mile!

I bought one of those for my A-tec, bit of a tight squeeze, but just about works, it'd be fine for a thinner mod. I'm not expecting mine to last very long before the stitching tears apart!

I should think one of these shotgun barrel covers would fit an ASE mod

http://www.ronniesunshines.com/realtree-camo-neoprene-barrel-cover-p-660.html

Chris

MOD PROTECTOR

An rfd friend of mine used black shrink tube from a fishing tackle shop. Simply place over mod steam over a kettle untill tight. then trim ends a bit longer than the mod and steam again. Done correctly the shink tube will follow the contours of the mod stopping short of the entrance exit holes then leave to air dry
Cheep to do and looks the buisness and if done correctly totally impervius to water.
Incedently he removed the tube after sixteen months to check for wear/damage and the mod was in mint condition
just an idea
RICK O SHEA

MOD PROTECTOR

An rfd friend of mine used black shrink tube from a fishing tackle shop. Simply place over mod steam over a kettle untill tight. then trim ends a bit longer than the mod and steam again. Done correctly the shink tube will follow the contours of the mod stopping short of the entrance exit holes then leave to air dry
Cheep to do and looks the buisness and if done correctly totally impervius to water.
Incedently he removed the tube after sixteen months to check for wear/damage and the mod was in mint condition
just an idea
RICK O SHEA

Back