Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resolutions for 2013

Resolutions for 2013

Dare say some of you may have a bucket list but is there any new years resolutions for 2013 ,I'll start the ball rolling and say I'd like stress out a little less for the new year and not give such a toss about the most trivial of things that annoy me !
    Norma

For me its giving up smoking... I was doing well last year until a little scare. I got the symptoms of bowl cancer the checks the doc gave all seemed ok. But he wanted to rule somthing out so he told me to start smoking just to see!!! The symptoms stopped!! As he thought nicotine withdrawel... Now after 2 days of eating drinking and smoking Im sitting here feeling as if an anvils sitting on my chest. It has to go.

Nutty

Well started mines early.. Went down the range and shot some clays today was good to get out. So 2013 enjoy more time doing what I enjoy and less time working. after 4 years self employed its time to relax and strike a better work/life balance.

David

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    For me its giving up smoking... I was doing well last year until a little scare. I got the symptoms of bowl cancer the checks the doc gave all seemed ok. But he wanted to rule somthing out so he told me to start smoking just to see!!! The symptoms stopped!! As he thought nicotine withdrawel... Now after 2 days of eating drinking and smoking Im sitting here feeling as if an anvils sitting on my chest. It has to go.

Nutty
    good for you kick it

Has to be stop smoking for me, sick of it to be honest.

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    good for you kick it
    Cheers

Nutty

I'm gonna stop buying guns on a whim or ones I have no earthly use for !

But I do think I need to start looking for a CZ550FS when I get back home in early March .

Or maybe a Ruger #1A in 6.5x55 or 7x57 . Or maybe even a Ruger #1S in 300 H&H MAG .
    Last edited by 6pt-sika; 28-12-2012 at 03:13.

Stop being so attractive to women

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post

Nutty
    Nutty I quit smoking over four years ago hard to start with but stick with it. I feel a lot better for it.

My resolution for 2013 is to try and cut down on my use of internet. Thankfully I have not reached such a level yet, but internet addiction (oh yes, such a thing exists, and can be devastating) has recently made it to the top three addictions wordwlide...