Thread: Novice / Mentor Packages

Novice / Mentor Packages

Stalking packages designed to aid F.A.C applications or variations

As the popularity of deer stalking increases, newcomers are finding it harder to secure their own ground and meet the required "Good Reason" for the grant or variation of an F.A.C with conditions for deer. No two Firearms Licensing Departments apply the Home Office Guidelines, the same. Some require more detailed evidence of "Good Reason" and "Suitability", while others may impose unreasonable conditions.

I may not personally agree with some of the conditions imposed, but fully understand that public safety is paramount and that licensing departments have to ensure, their decisions are sound.

This offer is NOT intended to compete against DSC Level 1, but is designed to "put meat on the bones" of the knowledge gained at level1, or to provide a comprehensive introduction prior to level 1

The packages consist of a number of accompanied stalks, during which, the client will be taught all the required skills such as safety, marksmanship, fieldcraft, identification, etc, etc. During this time clients will have the opportunity of Fallow, Roe or Muntjac (some clients have been lucky enough to take all three on 1 day, but it doesn't happen that often!!!!!).

On completion I will produce a report/letter, detailing his/her achievement and level of competence, which can be submitted to your Firearms Licensing Department, either to assist the grant of an F.A.C, remove Mentoring conditions or to apply for an open ticket. I have successfuly provided this package for a number of years, as do other stalkers under various headings.

As per my other posts, the stalking is in Herefordshire, estate rifles available, accommodation, carcass prep and trophy mounting service.

For further details and prices, please contact my personal secretary Ade, aka 270wsm, by P.M
    (He's going to love that when he see's it )

personal secretary my a**e, more like personal whipping boy, OOOOH Vicar!!

Anyway, Herbert is still taking bookings as normal for Fallow, Roe and Munties, not just novices.

Ade

As per my last post, still taking bookings for Fallow and munties, plus Roebucks in April. Drop me a pm for details.

Also any SD members who have Herbert's telephone numbers, please only use his mobile number at the moment.

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    As per my last post, still taking bookings for Fallow and munties, plus Roebucks in April. Drop me a pm for details.

Also any SD members who have Herbert's telephone numbers, please only use his mobile number at the moment.

Ade
    Yep, still on mobile number only!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wondering how many accompanied stalks do you have to do to obtain this letter of competence ? or will it depend on the experience of the client.Also what qualifies your good self to declare some competent ??

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    just wondering how many accompanied stalks do you have to do to obtain this letter of competence ? or will it depend on the experience of the client.Also what qualifies your good self to declare some competent ??
    Credentials:

30 yrs providing profesional shooting services, Stalking / driven game / pigeon shooting to UK and international clients as full time self employment. Acting as a "named mentor" on certificates issued by constabularies all over the UK and have enabled numerous clients to gain an FAC or have restrictive conditions removed.

Pm sent

regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami