Flat pack furniture

I'm a wizz at knock down fittings and flat pack, I have to be because the kids destroy all their cupboards and drawers regularly because it's shite. We buy it by the pallet from a catalogue return outlet for 20% retail price because the old ones wreck it the little ones draw all over it. That's 5 kids under 10 for you!

I have a couple of friends who fight over who is going to put it together, fools !! I'm with you, the devil had his hand in there somewhere....

I'm a wizz at knock down fittings and flat pack, I have to be because the kids destroy all their cupboards and drawers regularly because it's shite. We buy it by the pallet from a catalogue return outlet for 20% retail price because the old ones wreck it the little ones draw all over it. That's 5 kids under 10 for you!

Used to do that.... Found that you can get really cheap really good quality furniture from charity shops...literally a couple of quid... Unfortunately let the misses go to Ikea in exchange for me going stalking... Ended up with a load of shite to put up.

love building it.

lasts not very long so the girls need it changing every year or so.

as mentioned throw away the destruction's and build it as you see it yourself. i have a knack for building them, i never have any problems/issues.

keeps me in the wifes good books etc,

we now only buy MDF units as they seem to last a tad longer than the ones made from floor sweepings PVA glue and weetabix.

bob.

I never even attempt to put the stuff together, if it doesn't come already put together, it doesn't come through the door.

I'm crap at jisaw puzzles too :)

As others have said throw away the instructions and copy the picture on the box. If what you then build doesn't look like the picture throw it all away and keep the box with the picture on it.
That will probably last longer and serve you better anyway!
Wingy

you need a trip to the vets...

Back