Thread: Problem zeroing.

Problem zeroing.

Am having a shocker, have just changed my 243 barrel for a 25-06 barrel on my blaser, went to zero it today and it shot a beautiful group at hundred yards but 10 cm right and 5 cm high. I went to make further adjustments but the turrets clicked but to no adjustment to bullet placement, so I think I have reach the limit of adjust on my swarvoski 8 x56, could this be true even though the turrets still turn? The scope as been on my 243 barrel for several years and has worked beautifully. The saddle mounts are fitting properly and i have slackened them off and retightened them to double check fit. Would greatly appreciate anyones input on what to do next as am not sure. Happy new year.

At the end of travel the turrets should just stop turning.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    At the end of travel the turrets should just stop turning.Neil.
    +1
    It's possible if the scope hadn't been adjusted in a long time, the reticles are just a little stuck. It should be easy to see movement if you use a columnator. Most dealers probably have one knocking about to set up new scopes.
    Alternatively, Swarovski offer among the very best turnaround service times of approx 3-4 wks. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

Thanks guys, I have been told that the swarvoski has 130 clicks of movement, mine seems to have infinite in both directions on both turrets, so I think the scope is not catching, will send it back to swarvoski, anyone got contact number for swarvoski UK. Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by jon15 View Post
    Thanks guys, I have been told that the swarvoski has 130 clicks of movement, mine seems to have infinite in both directions on both turrets, so I think the scope is not catching, will send it back to swarvoski, anyone got contact number for swarvoski UK. Happy New Year.
    As far as I know they're still here........Christine Percy or any of the team are the one's to talk to, and very helpful they are too!!

Swarovski UK Ltd
    Perrywood Business Park
    Salfords
    Surrey
    Surrey
    RH1 5JQ

01737 856812 Fax 01737 856885
    info@swarovskioptik.co.uk
    SWAROVSKI OPTIK - Binoculars, Telescopes, Rifle Scopes, Hunting, Birdwatching, TravelLeisure, Digiscoping

atb
    Fizz